The Student Room Group

Msc Physician Associate UCLAN September 2021

Hey,

Has anyone applied for the Physician Associate Sept 2021 Postgrad Msc at UCLan?

Wondering if anyone has heard back and any interview tips would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've applied for the same course there too for the September 2021 entry and so far I haven't heard anything back from them either :/
Reply 2
Original post by Hypothalomus
Hey, I've applied for the same course there too for the September 2021 entry and so far I haven't heard anything back from them either :/

That’s brill. Keep me posted on how you get on.
What’s your background?
Original post by HSGx
That’s brill. Keep me posted on how you get on.
What’s your background?

Thank you! I’m in my final year of biomedicine and I did work experience at a hospice but currently I think that’s what will undermine my application :/ it’s not enough apparently according to Bradford uni
Reply 4
Thank you! I’m in my final year of biomedicine and I did work experience at a hospice but currently I think that’s what will undermine my application :/ it’s not enough apparently according to Bradford uni

I’m sure you’ll be fine. Just make sure you have a few examples of care that you can relate to the degree in case they ask you questions that would refer to those instances. I have a nursing background :smile:
Reply 5
hey guys whens the deadline?
Reply 6
Original post by lmal
hey guys whens the deadline?

I’m not too sure. Might be worth asking admissions at UCLAN?
Original post by HSGx
I’m not too sure. Might be worth asking admissions at UCLAN?

Hi all,

After speaking to admissions I found out that students can apply for Physician Associate MSc Sept 2021 course via the UCAS website and they are advised to do so as soon as possible if they would like to be considered for September 2021. The UCAS deadline has passed on January 29th, however students are still welcome to apply and they may be considered if places are still available.

Hope this was helpful. :smile:
Hey, so I had my interview at UCLAN today, I honestly don't know how to feel about it - there were some questions that really threw me off at times but the interviewers were really nice, not sure if I've got in but I'm praying I have :smile:
Reply 9
Hey, so I had my interview at UCLAN today, I honestly don't know how to feel about it - there were some questions that really threw me off at times but the interviewers were really nice, not sure if I've got in but I'm praying I have :smile:

I’m sure you’ve done perfectly well!
Any pointers for the interview? Any ideas as to what we should prepare for?
Reply 10
Anyone who applied past the deadline: have any of you heard back yet?
Reply 11

Hi. When were you invited for interview? Any hints and tips? Thanks!!
Original post by HSGx
I’m sure you’ve done perfectly well!
Any pointers for the interview? Any ideas as to what we should prepare for?

Hey!! Thank you so much, I’m just tying to forget about it totally! Honestly, I’d say any personal experiences you’ve had make sure you know how to link them back and elaborate and be yourself! They are quite friendly
Reply 13
Has anyone had a decision from Uclan yet after interview? I’ve got an interview in a couple of weeks and I’m so nervous!
Original post by Griff20
Has anyone had a decision from Uclan yet after interview? I’ve got an interview in a couple of weeks and I’m so nervous!

I’m waiting to hear back too! But in the interview they said they’d tell us around 4 weeks after the interview, so I’m assuming sometime in April?
Original post by ACDC
Hi. When were you invited for interview? Any hints and tips? Thanks!!

I think it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago? I had my interview then, but I was invited a week before I got to choose the date
Reply 16
I think it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago? I had my interview then, but I was invited a week before I got to choose the date

Thanks! Not heard anything yet :frown:
Original post by ACDC
Thanks! Not heard anything yet :frown:

Same I’ve not heard anything back from the interview but I think it’s a long process and hey, no news is good news right?!
Hi! Just here to follow this thread. I applied to UCLAN but I haven't heard back at all. It's my first choice so will be bummed if I don't hear back.
Original post by Christiana2
Hi! Just here to follow this thread. I applied to UCLAN but I haven't heard back at all. It's my first choice so will be bummed if I don't hear back.

Hey! Most unis are considering applications right up until the start date of the course, so don’t feel too bad about it and lots of people are still waiting for a response!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending