The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Law Offer Holders 2021

Since I haven't seen any thread for Law offer holders, I think it would be good to get to know more people who are coming!

I guess some stuff to introduce yourselves with:

Why did you apply to Warwick?

Why did you choose to study Law?

One random fact about you! (could be absolutely anything)

Would also be useful if you could specify whether you applied for just the 3 year degree or the 4 year course with Study Abroad!

So for me:

I applied to Warwick (with Study Abroad) because I really liked the idea of the year abroad (however I'm considering if I should just do the three years instead and travel afterwards) and I loved the societies there

I chose to study law because I'm really interested in having rigorous debates lmao

One random fact about me is that I have visited six different countries (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Nigeria and France!) :smile:

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I've added this to the OP of the main thread for you - hopefully more people will see the thread that way.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by _gcx
I've added this to the OP of the main thread for you - hopefully more people will see the thread that way.

Thank you!
hi i am hoping to either do a degree apprenticeship or come to Warwick!
i applied to warwick because its such a good uni and i also have extended family nearby so i hopefully wont get as homesick. (applied for the 3 year course)
I applied for law cause i love debating too lol and its such an interetsing part of society and a great way to make an impact on the world.
I cant think of a random fact on the spot lmao maybe that i work at mcdonalds :colondollar:
Original post by ellieridley23
hi i am hoping to either do a degree apprenticeship or come to Warwick!
i applied to warwick because its such a good uni and i also have extended family nearby so i hopefully wont get as homesick. (applied for the 3 year course)
I applied for law cause i love debating too lol and its such an interetsing part of society and a great way to make an impact on the world.
I cant think of a random fact on the spot lmao maybe that i work at mcdonalds :colondollar:

Hey, nice to meet another debater! :biggrin: Where are you looking to do a degree apprenticeship? Thought about it for a bit but decided it wasn't for me lol
Original post by wes3214
Hey, nice to meet another debater! :biggrin: Where are you looking to do a degree apprenticeship? Thought about it for a bit but decided it wasn't for me

i have applied for Dentons and Ashurst and thinking about applying to CMS too. Hoping to get one, but i would also be super happy to go to Warwick. What other unis did you apply for?
i have applied for Dentons and Ashurst and thinking about applying to CMS too. Hoping to get one, but i would also be super happy to go to Warwick. What other unis did you apply for?

I applied to Oxford, Lancaster, Kent and Chester as well. Got rejected by Ox post-interview so Warwick became my first choice - one I'm really happy with!
Original post by wes3214
I applied to Oxford, Lancaster, Kent and Chester as well. Got rejected by Ox post-interview so Warwick became my first choice - one I'm really happy with!

Lol quite similar to me I applied Cambridge and got rejected post interview 🤣 I also applied birmingham nottingham and Kent I’m quite glad I got rejected from Cambridge as now there’s slightly less pressure on grades
Reply 8
Original post by wes3214

hey congrats on getting warwick! what were ur stats?
Original post by Roosh205

Hi I know you didn’t ask me but I thought it might help if I also reply as I got an offer from warwick. Gcse results 9999998887 and predicted a levels A*AA and was offered AAA
Hi I know you didn’t ask me but I thought it might help if I also reply as I got an offer from warwick. Gcse results 9999998887 and predicted a levels A*AA and was offered AAA

thankyou!! congrats on ur offer!
Lol quite similar to me I applied Cambridge and got rejected post interview 🤣 I also applied birmingham nottingham and Kent I’m quite glad I got rejected from Cambridge as now there’s slightly less pressure on grades

Same, got a contextual offer too so that makes things a lot more easier haha
Original post by Roosh205

Thanks, GCSEs were 9998887766 and predicted AAA
anyone still waiting or is that just me?
Original post by mcvinod22

same bro still waiting
Original post by mcvinod22

same 😪
Starting to get a little worried- I’ve received offers from all my other universities but nothing from Warwick? This is the one I really really want!!! Should I be worried? Is anyone else waiting for a law offer?
Same predicament as youuuu!!

I also really want Warwick haha are you gonna call?

Original post by Gelica09
Starting to get a little worried- I’ve received offers from all my other universities but nothing from Warwick? This is the one I really really want!!! Should I be worried? Is anyone else waiting for a law offer?
I'm waiting too, I'm a little worried now
Original post by Gelica09

i'm in the exact same position as you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending