The Student Room Group

Looking for a fitness buddy

Hi there peeps,
I'm 18 and on a gap year, as a younger teenager I used to do competitive sport and would train multiple times a week so had fairly good stamina and was quite fit. However due to club drama and also moving to college further away I quit, and with no sporting activity I enjoyed available to me at home and with no equipment, I've spent the last two years sat at home and not doing any exercise other than walking.

Im now trying to build up fitness and muscle again but am looking for a buddy to join me going from morbidly unfit to doing regular intense exercise. I've just started the couch to 5k program (week 1) and an doing some Chloe ting workouts (I'm most motivated when I have a pre-planned out workout lead by someone else and also when there's other people to 'compete' with) My friends are not interested in getting fit with me so if anyone else is doing the same (maybe a New Years resolution) and wants a buddy to hare workouts, motivation and progress with hmu. :smile:
Heyy x

YES please that would be so cool, count me in!
I can't do much as I'm at uni and working BUT I'm thinking to do a Chloe Ting 2 week abs workout and see how it goes!

Original post by lol.yolo
Hi there peeps,
I'm 18 and on a gap year, as a younger teenager I used to do competitive sport and would train multiple times a week so had fairly good stamina and was quite fit. However due to club drama and also moving to college further away I quit, and with no sporting activity I enjoyed available to me at home and with no equipment, I've spent the last two years sat at home and not doing any exercise other than walking.

Im now trying to build up fitness and muscle again but am looking for a buddy to join me going from morbidly unfit to doing regular intense exercise. I've just started the couch to 5k program (week 1) and an doing some Chloe ting workouts (I'm most motivated when I have a pre-planned out workout lead by someone else and also when there's other people to 'compete' with) My friends are not interested in getting fit with me so if anyone else is doing the same (maybe a New Years resolution) and wants a buddy to hare workouts, motivation and progress with hmu. :smile:
Hi there peeps,

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase work out with me i actually a month ago i broke concrete with my bare hands and im only nine i love you friendwise if you help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeee
(edited 3 years ago)
Sure
Reply 4
Original post by saji13
Heyy x

I can't do much as I'm at uni and working BUT I'm thinking to do a Chloe Ting 2 week abs workout and see how it goes!

I also want to do her abs program but I'm just doing running and legs for another week I think with some abs exercises in the warmup since I don't really have any strength in that area at the moment. I've started it a couple times before but only lasted a couple of days because I was trying to do it every day when actually, I need rest days to get over the soreness the day after! I am also working at the moment so am not exercising every day. I think I'll aim for 30ish mins 3 times a week but see how I go
Original post by saji13
Heyy x

Hey, how you finding the workout. I want to do something similar, but for a guy haha
I also want to do her abs program but I'm just doing running and legs for another week I think with some abs exercises in the warmup since I don't really have any strength in that area at the moment. I've started it a couple times before but only lasted a couple of days because I was trying to do it every day when actually, I need rest days to get over the soreness the day after! I am also working at the moment so am not exercising every day. I think I'll aim for 30ish mins 3 times a week but see how I go

She has so many so I just chose her 2 week one since I'm pretty lazy lol. And that's great still, I need to work on cardio too but I haven't got the energy for it for I'm sticking to strength training for the moment! I totally get you, for me the soreness dies down after a week, but I get used to it after a day:h:

Oh you are busy as well! Really great of you to think of doing this whole workout thing :borat:
That's a good starting plan! Good luck and shall we keep each other posted? xx
Original post by Zayn_ahmed1
Hey, how you finding the workout. I want to do something similar, but for a guy haha

I'm going to start it today lol. As for guys, I have no idea but there are lots of fitness instructors on YouTube who can probably help you.
Reply 8
Original post by saji13
She has so many so I just chose her 2 week one since I'm pretty lazy lol. And that's great still, I need to work on cardio too but I haven't got the energy for it for I'm sticking to strength training for the moment! I totally get you, for me the soreness dies down after a week, but I get used to it after a day:h:

Oh you are busy as well! Really great of you to think of doing this whole workout thing :borat:
That's a good starting plan! Good luck and shall we keep each other posted? xx

Yes! shall we DM on here?
Yes! shall we DM on here?

Absolutely we can! x
will someone please be my workout buddy
Reply 11
Original post by Brayden Harris
will someone please be my workout buddy

maybe yeah age? gender if you wanna say? I'm 16 and girl
im a boy and 11
Reply 13
Ok nah sorry- go to bed mate if your 11!
Original post by a_w_

im always up until around midnight
Original post by a_w_

also ive broke concrete with my bare hands when i was nine ok fine i am nine

Quick Reply

Latest