The Student Room Group

Like Minded Group of Goths

I feel like people into Goth style are a dying breed. I rarely see people head to toe in full black anymore. On a side note, its my mission to get an actual group together, since most of my friends throughout my life have been those blue jeans Nike types.

Maybe I'm picturing a Lost Boys Vampire group rn but....... yeah I'm picturing a Lost Boys Vampire group rn.

What can I say I need some hellish cronies after the lockdown ends cos these white trainer peeps aint it
Reply 1
I'm a heavy metal fan and I dress in the fashion and I seriously think that it's dieing out too, we need a revival \w/
Reply 2
Original post by Fuzzy95
I'm a heavy metal fan and I dress in the fashion and I seriously think that it's dieing out too, we need a revival \w/

Haha fr man, its sad to see, we were put in the wrong generation, back in the 90s/80s we'd be fine. Seems like everyone wears whatever the latest trend is nowadays. How old are you? Do you wear all black then aha
Reply 3
I'm 25 years old wear black and have a patch vest, long hair, beard and ride motorcycles cursors or bobers, I'd loved to have lived back then LOL it would have been epic, im from northern Ireland but currently live in Scotland where there seems to be more metal heads around Aberdeen which is nice and goth nifty clubs, my girlfriend loves my look and fashion it's seems to be a major turn on for her it's great.
Reply 4
Original post by Fuzzy95
I'm 25 years old wear black and have a patch vest, long hair, beard and ride motorcycles cursors or bobers, I'd loved to have lived back then LOL it would have been epic, im from northern Ireland but currently live in Scotland where there seems to be more metal heads around Aberdeen which is nice and goth nifty clubs, my girlfriend loves my look and fashion it's seems to be a major turn on for her it's great.

That's badass man. That would make sense I'm from the South of England so I have wayyyyy more hipsters on my end or just chavs wearing trackies thinking they're tough cos they smoke weed. Metal heads are hard to find here which sucks tbh, but Scotland seems good didn't know they had that many clubs for our kind there haha
im a 22 year old male i have to say im a fan of jeans. everyday i wear them, black denim the best
Original post by gothjosh
I feel like people into Goth style are a dying breed. I rarely see people head to toe in full black anymore. On a side note, its my mission to get an actual group together, since most of my friends throughout my life have been those blue jeans Nike types.

Maybe I'm picturing a Lost Boys Vampire group rn but....... yeah I'm picturing a Lost Boys Vampire group rn.

What can I say I need some hellish cronies after the lockdown ends cos these white trainer peeps aint it

I feel the same! I have no goth friends irl! Kinda sucks...
Reply 7
This is bonkers to me. I'm old now so my 'community' is well settled, but I still see youngsters aligning themselves with the alt bunch all the time
I got the impression goths were undergoing a bit of a revival, often with a bit of Japanese inspired e-girl thrown in.
Reply 9
Original post by Fuzzy95

fr i barely see any other metalheads :frown:
Its becuse we like colour

you guys are the glitchy sans
watch the video
(edited 10 months ago)
bye goths
Original post by LOYNDOMSRISS
I feel the same! I have no goth friends irl! Kinda sucks...

same i want goth friends but i dont got any sadly

Latest

Trending

Trending