The Student Room Group

'I'm still waiting on uni offers' megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KMR5103
Congratulations! I hope you’ll get in UCL and Imperial as well 👍

I hope you get into your dream unis as well!!
Original post by KMR5103
I’m sure Nottingham Trent will get back soon! I applied in October and heard back from them in November mid (the quickest response out of the 5). Best of luck!

Sorry I meant that Leeds hasn’t got back to me! Trent gave me an offer in about a week !
Where did you apply: UEA, Keele, Nottingham, Lincon
What course did you opt: Medicine at UEA, Keele and Nottingham (but to study in Lincoln not in Nottingham). Pharmacy and Biomedical Science both at Lincoln.
How long has it been since you applied: I applied in October, so months... 5ish.
What are your thoughts about this?: i had anticipated, but man it sucks sometimes... i have 2 left to hear back from. I've interviewed for both of them but might still be waiting until the end of March potentially...
First choice of Uni: hopefully Med at Lincoln, if not Pharmacy at Lincoln
Insurance choice of Uni: If med as first, then Pharmacy at Lincoln, if Pharmacy as first, then BioMed at Lincoln.
Original post by shrikha
YES! idk why but your post made me feel super excited lol, CONGRATS!!!

Aww thank you <3 and to think I was lamenting over this a few hours ago. I hope you'll get yours soon too!
Original post by shrikha
Got an offer from Manchester last evening! Now it's only UCL and Imperial left..

When did you apply, and are you home or intl?
I applied to Manchester for 2023 already so I'm just waiting for these 2 years to go by. 💀
Original post by ilovephysmath
OH MY GOD I'M FREAKING OUT I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM UCL!!!!!!!!!!!! It hasn't updated on evision yet, but I just got an invite to their open day saying something along the lines of "congratulations on receiving your offer to study BSc physics at UCL!"

Massive congratulations!!
Original post by AFluffyPenguin
Massive congratulations!!

Thank you!
Original post by Mueez Khan
When did you apply, and are you home or intl?

I'm an international student, applied on Jan 13th for MSci Chemistry :smile:
Aww thank you <3 and to think I was lamenting over this a few hours ago. I hope you'll get yours soon too!

Fingers crossed!
Reply 90
Original post by shrikha
I hope you get into your dream unis as well!!

Aw thank you! Hope so 😄
Original post by Ototot
I’ve been waiting since the end of November and have only heard from one uni. I’ve applied to only Scottish unis and it’s taking forever all of them left it too late so now we have to wait till March basically. I’m seriously so done with it all I am so impatient and I’m obsessing over it lol.
I’m sure everyone who is waiting feels the same it’s just so exhausting at this point I don’t understand why they left it so late. It really makes you loose motivation Ive been tempted to withdraw because I can’t handle the stress or the pressure. A bit dramatic I know lol. I’ve been telling everyone else not to stress while I’m doing it myself ahahaha

Haha I applied a bit later than this (mid Jan) but same honestly, received an offer from one uni but still really want to hear back from Glasgow (and the others, but mainly glasgow haha) :/ Don't withdraw tho, it'll all be worth it in the end! Just hang on in there you're doing amazing! :smile:
Reply 92
Yeah it was just me being over dramatic lol. I know Stirling and Glasgow are the only ones really I want to go to and the rest I’m not sure about. Good luck to you as well! I’m sure we will start hearing soon (hopefully lol)

I forgot to do this as a reply oops
OH MY GOD I'M FREAKING OUT I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM UCL!!!!!!!!!!!! It hasn't updated on evision yet, but I just got an invite to their open day saying something along the lines of "congratulations on receiving your offer to study BSc physics at UCL!"

Not to be a misery guts but PLEASE check with UCL directly that this email is correct. If you don't have an offer showing on the portal or on Track then you don't have an offer.

Open day invites are sent out by the marketing team who often don't have access to your application details - it could be an error in the email wording or in the recipient list.
Original post by PQ
Not to be a misery guts but PLEASE check with UCL directly that this email is correct. If you don't have an offer showing on the portal or on Track then you don't have an offer.

Open day invites are sent out by the marketing team who often don't have access to your application details - it could be an error in the email wording or in the recipient list.

I did that, they're saying it was stuck in the system and I'll get it soon :smile: I was really skeptical about it too at first, same thing happened to me with KCL 😂
Edit: I mean with KCL I sort of got an offer but I didn't actually get it till a week later, probably something wrong with their portal. Pretty sure there's something wrong with Portico too because it's lagging a lot while everything else seems to work just fine
(edited 3 years ago)
I did that, they're saying it was stuck in the system and I'll get it soon :smile: I was really skeptical about it too at first, same thing happened to me with KCL 😂
Edit: I mean with KCL I sort of got an offer but I didn't actually get it till a week later, probably something wrong with their portal. Pretty sure there's something wrong with Portico too because it's lagging a lot while everything else seems to work just fine

i applied to king's myself and haven't recieved an offer can u pls tell me when u applied and what are your predicted, if you don't'mind
Original post by roshnijesrani
i applied to king's myself and haven't recieved an offer can u pls tell me when u applied and what are your predicted, if you don't'mind

Hi! I applied on 27/01 and got my offer on 29/01. I’m predicted A*A*A*A* in maths, physics, chemistry, and biology. I wouldn’t worry about it too much to be honest, different courses have different volumes of applicants. What course(s) have you applied for?
Reply 97
Original post by KMR5103
Hey there...how are you?

Times are tough and waiting to hear back from Unis can be pretty frustrating. Vent out my friends. You could start with:

Your name:
Where did you apply:
What course did you opt:
How long has it been since you applied:
What are your thoughts about this?:
First choice of Uni:
Insurance choice of Uni:

Alright so I’m getting pretty impatient...waiting is hard! So here goes nothing lol.

Name: K (yes that’s not my actual name...just a nickname lol)
Where did you apply: Manchester (offer received), Nottingham Trent (offer received), Westminster (portfolio sent, still waiting for a reply), UAL (just had my interview, awaiting decision) and Birmingham City (offer received).

Course opted: BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing

How long has it been since I applied: I applied in mid October

What are my thoughts? :
I’m exhausted. Anxious. Annoyed.

First Choice: UAL (LCF)
Insurance choice : Westminster or Manchester
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by KMR5103
Alright so I’m getting pretty impatient...waiting is hard! So here goes nothing lol.

Name: K (yes that’s not my actual name...just a nickname lol)
Where did you apply: Manchester (offer received), Nottingham Trent (offer received), Westminster (portfolio sent, still waiting for a reply), UAL (just had my interview, awaiting decision) and Birmingham City (offer received).

Course opted: BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing

How long has it been since I applied: I applied in mid October

What are my thoughts? :
I’m exhausted. Anxious. Annoyed.

First Choice: UAL (LCF)
Insurance choice : Westminster or Manchester

Are u international

omg I got an offer from UCL today as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending