The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nx_.1
Oh wow. So did you not answer it completely then? How can I prepare for it? Was it a multiple mini interview with questions being asked to you about nursing?

it was more the photo that they show you and you have to say something, but for mine i literally could think of anything. to prepare for the questions, i would look general nursing general and how you would deal with scenarios
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
it was more the photo that they show you and you have to say something, but for mine i literally could think of anything. to prepare for the questions, i would look general nursing general and how you would deal with scenarios

Ohh so was it more scenario-based questions? Also was there any maths related questions asked
Original post by Nx_.1
Ohh so was it more scenario-based questions? Also was there any maths related questions asked

nope, not at all
i still waiting to hear back, i did the interview in december

i’m still waiting from jan 11th, do you think it’s more/less likely we will get a place?
Original post by marlatuesday
i’m still waiting from jan 11th, do you think it’s more/less likely we will get a place?

i wouldn’t be able to tell at this point, for me thought i think less likely because mine is on hold i think
Reply 45
nope, not at all

Heyyy x Do you mind telling me your user so I can pm you? :smile:
Reply 46
Anyone else still haven’t heard back from KCL?
Reply 47
Original post by Noni111

Meee! :frown: I applied back in November and still no response.
Reply 48
Original post by Noni111

Have you heard from them? I know some people have had interviews recently and a few people have also done it in December. I think I’m on the ‘maybe’ or rejection list. So I don’t think I’ll be invited for an interview :frown:
Has anyone who has done an interview this year had an offer yet? I have applied for Midwifery and had my interview on the 5th of Feb but have not had a response yet. Thank you :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by Nx_.1
Meee! :frown: I applied back in November and still no response.

I interviewed for children’s nursing in November and still waiting for a decision. Very anxious but still hopeful 🙏🏽.
Original post by LimaraC
I interviewed for children’s nursing in November and still waiting for a decision. Very anxious but still hopeful 🙏🏽.

sameee, i'm still wating but i'm very worried now
I had my interview at the end of jan and i still haven't heard anything back from them, should i be worried?
Reply 53
Original post by blissejun
sameee, i'm still wating but i'm very worried now

Have you thought about emailing admissions? x
Reply 54
Hi all,
I have an offer to do MH nursing. I did my interview on X date and got an offer not long after. I'm not sure how much I can say about the interview, but mine was question answer format with the typical generic questions you get asked - really straightforward to be honest.

I'm still undecided whether I'll take the offer, but it's definitely thrown a curveball my way.

Good luck everyone.
Original post by blissejun
I had my interview at the end of jan and i still haven't heard anything back from them, should i be worried?

i had mine in december, i was also starting to worry
Yes ive got an offer from kcl
Original post by Leticiamartins

congrats, when did u do your interview
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by mixhelleee
when did u do your interview

13th of Jan
Reply 59
Original post by Leticiamartins