I cant find anyone to sign my passport

Watch
Isjjjkakdjxjcj
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I’ve tried 3 people to help me confirm my identity online and they have all been rejected if anyone has any ideas please help
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I got the bloke from the cornershop to do mine, maybe you could ask the bloke at your cornershop as well?
lord shimada
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
get a teaacher
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Send £50 to my bitcoin wallet and ill do it.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
Let me sign it lol
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
You can ask a family relative or a close friend to sign it.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Isjjjkakdjxjcj)
Really?
I'm just joking, but you can ask a family relative or a close friend, a teacher, a work college etc. There are many options. Different relatives within your family, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles?
Isjjjkakdjxjcj
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
I got the bloke from the cornershop to do mine, maybe you could ask the bloke at your cornershop as well?
I’m gonna try this tomorrow hopefully they say they can do it
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’m gonna try this tomorrow hopefully they say they can do it
As long as you've been going there fairly regularly for 2 years there shouldn't be an issue.
marple
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’ve tried 3 people to help me confirm my identity online and they have all been rejected if anyone has any ideas please help
Have a look through the list. Have you tried a teacher at your current/last school?
https://www.gov.uk/countersigning-pa...tersignatories

They can't be related to you by birth or marriage.
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm just joking, but you can ask a family relative or a close friend, a teacher, a work college etc. There are many options. Different relatives within your family, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles?
You cannot use a relative - it has to be a professional.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
One of my dad's work friends (that had met me a few times) signed mine I think, maybe you could ask your parents if anyone they know would sign.
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is wrong you cannot use relatives. The local chemist is anothet suggestion. Doctor would do it for money. Teacher or civil servant or bank worker.
Isjjjkakdjxjcj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Scotney)
This is wrong you cannot use relatives. The local chemist is anothet suggestion. Doctor would do it for money. Teacher or civil servant or bank worker.
Does the chemist have to know me? Or will they do it anyway
SharonMoxon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Does the chemist have to know me? Or will they do it anyway
I don't think you mean that? Of course they have to know you, they are signing to say they know you. Do you have neighbours who were 'professionals', even if retired? Teacher/lawyer/businessman/anyone 'traceable' really. Established/permanent Civil Servants can do it
Isjjjkakdjxjcj
Rep:
?
(Original post by SharonMoxon)
I don't think you mean that? Of course they have to know you, they are signing to say they know you. Do you have neighbours who were 'professionals', even if retired? Teacher/lawyer/businessman/anyone 'traceable' really. Established/permanent Civil Servants can do it
My neighbour is a firefighter, does that count?
marple
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
My neighbour is a firefighter, does that count?
Yes.
Isjjjkakdjxjcj
Rep:
?
(Original post by marple)
Yes.
I’m going to ask the shopkeeper I go in and talk to but if not I’ll try my neighbour
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by marple)
Yes.
Yes fireighter is fine.Chemist would have to. know you ie you are in there regularly and they would recognise you.
Last edited by Scotney; 6 months ago
marple
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’m going to ask the shopkeeper I go in and talk to but if not I’ll try my neighbour
What type of shop is it? If it's a small corner shop that isn't VAT registered or operating as a limited company then the owner won't qualify. Your neighbour might be safer provided they've known you for 2+ years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (360)
84.11%
No (68)
15.89%

Watched Threads