The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ask him to drink pineapple juice, it makes it sweeter. You should try and reduce your gag reflex, there is a trick.
Reply 2
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
ask him to drink pineapple juice, it makes it sweeter. You should try and reduce your gag reflex, there is a trick.

He actually does drink it but idk just when he cums it makes me gag it’s like I have to think it’s not what it actually is for me to have that in my mouth?
Original post by Anonymous
He actually does drink it but idk just when he cums it makes me gag it’s like I have to think it’s not what it actually is for me to have that in my mouth?

that means you gotta think of something else...
It doesn't always taste gross - just depends on the guy. However if you don't want to do it then just don't? You could always give him a bj but stop before he cums
It doesn't always taste gross - just depends on the guy. However if you don't want to do it then just don't? You could always give him a bj but stop before he cums

Not a good idea. Will leave him with blue balls.
Obviously if you don’t want to swallow then don’t. But it’s a good idea to get used to swallowing it until you don’t notice the taste any more. Some men may not like the taste of vaginal juices but clearly it’s very nice for the woman to receive oral sex so it’s best for her partner to get used to the taste. Personally, as a bisexual man, I love the taste of both!
Hi
Practice first by getting him to cu__-m on your tits. Then lick and try a bit. Ask him to try too. A problem shared!
You might also need to check your gag reflex and train it. Check out google or look here ..
https://sexualalpha.com/how-to-swallow-***/

GL
Reply 8
Original post by Bagsy2002
Hi
Practice first by getting him to cu__-m on your tits. Then lick and try a bit. Ask him to try too. A problem shared!
You might also need to check your gag reflex and train it. Check out google or look here ..
https://sexualalpha.com/how-to-swallow-***/

GL

Thank you yes he has but I didn’t try it lol haha
Reply 9
Original post by 135Peter
Obviously if you don’t want to swallow then don’t. But it’s a good idea to get used to swallowing it until you don’t notice the taste any more. Some men may not like the taste of vaginal juices but clearly it’s very nice for the woman to receive oral sex so it’s best for her partner to get used to the taste. Personally, as a bisexual man, I love the taste of both!

Yes exactly, I know how good it feels so I really want to give that back to him

Not a good idea. Will leave him with blue balls.

Not If you go from BJ to HJ
Reply 11
I want to give my Bf a BJ but when cums I just look at the *** and don’t want that in my mouth? I’m scared it will taste gross and I’d gag? What does it taste like and how do u just not freak out when it’s in your mouth

stop just before the main event x
you can spit if you don't like it, but you can get used to it. I certainly wouldn't order it at a bar but it's not awful
Original post by blackcurrantt
you can spit if you don't like it, but you can get used to it. I certainly wouldn't order it at a bar but it's not awful

Exactly. My gf trained a bit several times before she swallowed me. She tried right at back and swallowed. Great for me, and she never tasted a thing. Practice! 😊👍
Thank you yes he has but I didn’t try it lol haha

Just practice trying, lol. It's ok actually. Not bad taste at all 👍😊
My girlfriend now always swallows. I had some girls in the past that spit. I’m ok with either because by spitting she actually tastes it more.
Reply 16
Original post by John671671
My girlfriend now always swallows. I had some girls in the past that spit. I’m ok with either because by spitting she actually tastes it more.

Sounds somewhat spiteful..
I don't find the taste bad but the idea of it is just gross to me, so I'll just finish my boyfriend with my hands into a towel. If you're okay with it then you could try it and see how it tastes, if he eats an okay diet it should just taste a bit salty.
I want to give my Bf a BJ but when cums I just look at the *** and don’t want that in my mouth? I’m scared it will taste gross and I’d gag? What does it taste like and how do u just not freak out when it’s in your mouth

I'll f*ck her when I'm bored
Like I need
She's a wh ore
I love it
I honestly love ***

Latest