The Student Room Group

St Andrews Postgraduate offer holders 2021

Hi! I've just received an offer for Mlitt in Romantic/Victorian Studies yesterday and would love to chat with other prospective pg students. Started this thread as I couldn't find one.
Original post by variksenmarja
Hi! I've just received an offer for Mlitt in Romantic/Victorian Studies yesterday and would love to chat with other prospective pg students. Started this thread as I couldn't find one.

Hi! I have an offer for the same program at St. A!
Has anyone studied computer science at the University of St Andrews? If so, how did you like the program? How many hours did you usually devote to studying? Was help readily available? Would you recommend the program? I'm trying to decide between studying full-time and part-time.
Original post by MoorlandsGirl
Hi! I have an offer for the same program at St. A!

Yay! The programme looks really great.
Reply 4

Hi, I just received an offer for the same course!😊
Original post by Alex2599

That's great, congrats! :smile: are you still deciding between different unis or planning to accept?
Reply 6
That's great, congrats! :smile: are you still deciding between different unis or planning to accept?

I'm currently planning to accept, so hopefully I'll definitely be going! How about you? :smile:
I'm currently planning to accept, so hopefully I'll definitely be going! How about you? :smile:

I'm still waiting to hear back from 2 unis but think I'll probably accept as well! :smile:
Reply 8
I'm still waiting to hear back from 2 unis but think I'll probably accept as well! :smile:

Awesome! The course looks so good :smile:
Hey! There's loads of us apparently, I'm also on the same course- gonna be an exciting one!
Original post by skellie63
Hey! There's loads of us apparently, I'm also on the same course- gonna be an exciting one!

Awesome! Have you accepted your offer? :smile:
Original post by skellie63

It's so fun to see so many of us here!! I've been crying over my Oxford rejection so much and only starting to actually appreciate how cool st Andrews will be!
Has anyone received the reading list from Claire Gill yet? I was hoping to get it today!
Original post by MoorlandsGirl
Has anyone received the reading list from Claire Gill yet? I was hoping to get it today!

I haven't yet.
I haven't yet.

Me neither, hopefully we might get it soon though!

Hi I know someone who is applying for Taught Masters at St Andrews (in Marketing/business or something) and she asked me to find out when one can apply for postgrad funding for this from Student finance Uk. Does anyone know? Plus I thought someone might be interested in this (re St Andrews): "MAs from Scottish universities, the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge or Trinity College Dublin are at a lower level than a postgraduate Master’s qualification. If you have an MA from one of these universities, you may be able to get a Postgraduate Master’s Loan." ... cos I think she's coming to the end of 4 years of St A's (minus Covid/strikes etc).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending