The Student Room Group

Are my standards too high in finding a guy?

This is what I look for in a guy:
Funny
Understanding
Kind
Fairly attractive
Good at cuddling

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Funny
Understanding
Kind
Fairly attractive
Good at cuddling

What do you think?

also add stuff his face with you with no judgement then you're set
Reply 2
Original post by xsowmix
also add stuff his face with you with no judgement then you're set

@Hellohsjakodsmka

Guys I’m the OP and I just wanted to say, I was genuinely looking for someone’s honest opinion. I don’t know why you have to be sarcastic... 😢
Funny
Understanding
Kind
Fairly attractive
Good at cuddling

What do you think?

Those are NOT high standards, trust me!
Reply 4
Original post by AnastasiaLou20
Those are NOT high standards, trust me!

they well could be... depending on what she actually brings to the table herself
Depends on what you mean by fairly attractive. But otherwise, no.
Okay i can understand good/bad kissers, but cuddling??? How can u cuddle bad? :confused:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Okay i can understand good/bad kissers, but cuddling??? How can u cuddle bad? :confused:

Some guys are not keen on cuddling I think. Not that they aren't good at it per se.
Not at all. That’s my “requirements” too
Are my standards high?

I want the man to look the Taehyung.
Who else loves Korean men 😍✋🙌 jin and taehyungie aare so cute 😍🙌
Funny
Understanding
Kind
Fairly attractive
Good at cuddling

What do you think?

Sounds pretty average. Why would they be too high?
Original post by CatGentleman
Depends on what you mean by fairly attractive. But otherwise, no.

(This is the OP) by fairly attractive- I don’t have a ‘type’ and I think that 90% of people are attractive in some way. For example celebrities I find attractive are obviously the usual ones people find attractive, but I also find celebrities like the young Colin firth, and Jason Statham attractive 🤷*♀️
(This is the OP) by fairly attractive- I don’t have a ‘type’ and I think that 90% of people are attractive in some way. For example celebrities I find attractive are obviously the usual ones people find attractive, but I also find celebrities like the young Colin firth, and Jason Statham attractive 🤷*♀️

I know you're OP, if you use the desktop version of TSR you can see which anon it is and you're anon#1. Not sure about the mobile app cuz some people say it doesn't differentiate between anons?

Anyway, your standards are perfectly reasonable, everyone wants funny, kind and attractive partners, you're not demanding anything extraordinary.
Original post by HumbleBee_x

If you’re skinny, you end up poking the person with your elbow, shoulders and whatnot :dontknow:

To the OP, those standards seem fair to me.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CatGentleman
I know you're OP, if you use the desktop version of TSR you can see which anon it is and you're anon#1. Not sure about the mobile app cuz some people say it doesn't differentiate between anons?

Anyway, your standards are perfectly reasonable, everyone wants funny, kind and attractive partners, you're not demanding anything extraordinary.

Yeah I’m on mobile so I didn’t even know that was a thing... sorry 😅😅
Guys I’m the OP and I just wanted to say, I was genuinely looking for someone’s honest opinion. I don’t know why you have to be sarcastic... 😢

ooooffff I'm sorry. imo no they're not high standards at all. but for me I totally agree with what I said.

you and your high standards:rolleyes:
Not at all too high. I feel like these are fairly standard standards. (No pun or repetition intended)
no, tht's the bare minimum lol
Original post by ANM775
they well could be... depending on what she actually brings to the table herself

do you know anyone who wants dull, vicious and unattractive partners?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending