The Student Room Group

Texas Senator Ted Cruz flew to Mexico amid state energy crisis

And then proceeded to blame his daughter for his quick holiday to Cancun :rolleyes:
I mean, the man was always a turd on the bottom of the GOP's shoe but he's not even trying to hide it now..

On a completely separate note though, is it just me or does his beard make him look like a recently paroled pervert?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56117800

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Shocks me this. He's always seemed so principled and decent.
Reply 3
Alt right apologia is priceless...

Reply 6

Well, thats certainly a novel take on the matter :lol: How about we take it to its logical conclusion and march him off a cliff, save the energy, food, water and general oxygen that meatsack is wasting. Same goes for that talking head as well actually.
Reply 7
Original post by Ascend
Alt right apologia is priceless...

Shapiro is a whiny little *****.
Reply 8

Wherever Cruz goes, he is wasting valuable resources that would be better used by someone, or something else.
Original post by Napp
And then proceeded to blame his daughter for his quick holiday to Cancun :rolleyes:
I mean, the man was always a turd on the bottom of the GOP's shoe but he's not even trying to hide it now..

On a completely separate note though, is it just me or does his beard make him look like a recently paroled pervert?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56117800

Ted Cruz wants to be President
Half my friends with american citizenship want to pay mexico to keep him there for the next decade. :tongue:
The other half just want the republican party, border control, all national guard member and every federal agency in existance to combine resources for the purpose of ensuring that he remains outside of the usa for the rest of his life. :biggrin:
Original post by londonmyst
Half my friends with american citizenship want to pay mexico to keep him there for the next decade. :tongue:
The other half just want the republican party, border control, all national guard member and every federal agency in existance to combine resources for the purpose of ensuring that he remains outside of the usa for the rest of his life. :biggrin:

It's a bit late as he is already back and handing out bottles of water to Texans because he is a good guy who understands his duty is to serve the people.

That a professional photographer was following him around and taking a few snaps is pure coincidence.
Reply 12
Original post by Wired_1800
Ted Cruz wants to be President

President of NAMBLA maybe, i would fear for the future if he was ever elected to the highest office. Say what you will about Trump but even he had a modicum of self decency (in a strange and perverse sense at any rate) Cruz is more suited for rimming people than representing them.
Original post by Napp
President of NAMBLA maybe, i would fear for the future if he was ever elected to the highest office. Say what you will about Trump but even he had a modicum of self decency (in a strange and perverse sense at any rate) Cruz is more suited for rimming people than representing them.

I think Cruz operates like many other of his colleagues where opportunism is key.
Original post by DSilva
Shocks me this. He's always seemed so principled and decent.

:rofl:

Lyin' Ted became Flyin' Ted, but now he's back to normal. The relief.
Original post by Wired_1800
I think Cruz operates like many other of his colleagues where opportunism is key.

He's a bit too obvious even for the Senate and that's saying something.

It's incredible to think that the usual lame brains in Texas will turn out to vote for him next time. It really doesn't matter what Senators do in some states. He could probably set up a brothel and sell coke from a van and they'd still put him right back in the Congress.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
He's a bit too obvious even for the Senate and that's saying something.

It's incredible to think that the usual lame brains in Texas will turn out to vote for him next time. It really doesn't matter what Senators do in some states. He could probably set up a brothel and sell coke from a van and they'd still put him right back in the Congress.

This is the issue that arises with blind loyalty. Many right-wing press were upset at his lack of compassion for his own constituents. I guess the Texas will not forget this betrayal.
Unpopular take

Spoiler

Reply 18
Original post by Kitten in boots
It's a bit late as he is already back and handing out bottles of water to Texans because he is a good guy who understands his duty is to serve the people.
That a professional photographer was following him around and taking a few snaps is pure coincidence.

I do hope he was lobbing them, basketball free shot-style, a la Trump and his paper towels in Puerto Rico.
The real point of interest is that people are freezing to death in...Texas because their efficient wind turbines froze because of ...global 'warming'

Should have stuck with coal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending