The Student Room Group

Still feeling weird four days after drinking

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lfullner
Sry I was just wondering how long it took to go away for you

The problem with asking is that the person who posted it is not likely to be here to answer the question
Original post by Sammylou40
The problem with asking is that the person who posted it is not likely to be here to answer the question

Oh ok lol
Reply 22
Hi, I know it’s a year later but do you still feel this way? Same thing happened to me a little over a year ago and I still feel the effects.
Reply 23
Hi, I know it’s a year ago now, but do you still feel like this? I got the same thing a little over a year ago and I still feel the affect now.
Reply 24
Dude it’s been 2 days and I cannot compare myself more than this, I’m currently at school and I feel like super concentrated but weird at the same time, maybe our stuff was laced?
Being drunk will ruin your life, affects everyone to different extents but the truth remains
Drinking will ruin your life
Speaking for others more than one is anything but fun
Getting drunk WIll know for sure
Reply 29
Original post by Thefoat
Dude it’s been 2 days and I cannot compare myself more than this, I’m currently at school and I feel like super concentrated but weird at the same time, maybe our stuff was laced?

Nah my drinks weren’t laced because i made my own drinks straight from the bottle but this feeling lasted a week and a bit for me, it went away slowly so there’s no need for professional help etc. I still have no idea why it happened but as long as you aren’t constantly drinking heaps like I did before you should be fine
Bro did it get better? I've been experiencing it for 3-4 days now
Hi, yes it got better for me, but it took awhile.
I hope you feel better soon. I know it’s an awful feeling.
Original post by Scared 03
Hi, yes it got better for me, but it took awhile.
I hope you feel better soon. I know it’s an awful feeling.

Bro like I feel my mind isn't working the best I'm.not able to comprehend some things as good as I used to not able to concentrate on what I read or study..did it happen with you as well? And after how long it got better
Yea, same thing for me. Like I was in a twilight zone. It took a couple of weeks, I think? I had this quite awhile ago....It’s the absolute worst feeling. I don’t know what causes it. Let me know how your doing.
Okayy..Idk a lot feels different so idk really. I've a bit of headache and fatigue as well and it's been 5 days now I hope it gets better asap..thanks a lot tho
I hope it gets better for you soon. I think it will. I wish I knew what caused this type of reaction. Hang in there!
Original post by Scared 03
I hope it gets better for you soon. I think it will. I wish I knew what caused this type of reaction. Hang in there!

Bro I'm alao having neck pain and weakness in legs ..did you have this too? It's only happened after this incident
Bro I'm also having weakness in legs and neck pain...and like very less energy. Did u have it too?
Original post by Pranavlol
Bro I'm alao having neck pain and weakness in legs ..did you have this too? It's only happened after this incident

My energy was low. I don’t remember the weakness in my legs or neck pain. Maybe get checked by your doc if it doesn’t get better soon. Sorry, I know this is freaking crazy! Worst feeling ever... Let me know how your doin.
hello, i am going through the same exact thing. everything u described i feel. i got way too drunk for the 4th the drunkest i’ve ever gotten, i had to search it up and i cane upon this. i never felt this way before i’m so scared just praying this feeling goes away. did u do anything to make it or away ?

Quick Reply

Latest