The Student Room Group

Please help me

I don't know who needs to hear this but you are succeeding in life, right now. You may have alot going on, but well done for waking up today. You may have bad thoughts, but well done for not attempting today. You may feel overwhelmed, but well done for trying your best in everything you do. You don't have to be positive all the time. It's perfectly OK to feel sad, angry, frustrated, anxious and annoyed. Those feelings don't make you a "negative person" they make you human. It's ok to make mistakes and it's OK to not be perfect. Because if you never make mistakes, you will never learn and you will never grow.

And if all you did today was hold it together, I'm proud of you. And even if you couldn't hold it together, well done for letting it out. I'm proud of you either way.

Tag people who you think need to hear this

If you ever go through a rough patch or you never feel like your usual self, just shoot me a PM, I'll be there for you :h:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Thank you, I needed to hear this so much. I was close today, but luckily I got out of my trance. We need more people like you in the world. I wish the same with you, you deserve an amazing life <3
Reply 2
:cry2: :hugs:
:puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes:
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
omg youre so caring and sweet thank you so much :hugs:
Original post by BluMoon06
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
omg youre so caring and sweet thank you so much :hugs:

PRSOM :h:
Good thread, share the love. 👏
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
PRSOM :h:

:biggrin:
Original post by Lemon-Drizzle
Good thread, share the love. 👏

How are you feeling today :h:
How are you feeling today :h:

Very well, thank you. How about you?
Original post by Lemon-Drizzle
Very well, thank you. How about you?

I've been good :h:
oh cool man, thanks :redface:
Original post by V℮rsions

yo versions! hows you?

your welcome :h:

make sure you looks after yourself :h:
yo versions! hows you?

ayo whats up, yeah man I'm doing pretty alright, I'm just doing my opening event on Teams for UoR, what about you man, how are you holding up?
your welcome :h:

make sure you looks after yourself :h:

yeah you too man, hold tight :gthumb:

whats up with the title tho?
ayo whats up, yeah man I'm doing pretty alright, I'm just doing my opening event on Teams for UoR, what about you man, how are you holding up?

ah good to hear
im doing welll but kinda bore. good thing i have friends lmao (they may be online but we wont mention that)
ah good to hear
im doing welll but kinda bore. good thing i have friends lmao (they may be online but we wont mention that)

Hey man online friends are much more reliable than irl ones, and if they don't show up when you need them to, you can always spam @ them until they do :yep:

But yeah have a good with whatever you're doing, try not to get that 3rd yellow card tho!
yeah you too man, hold tight :gthumb:

whats up with the title tho?

thanks man

It's one way to get people to notice :giggle:
Hey man online friends are much more reliable than irl ones, and if they don't show up when you need them to, you can always spam @ them until they do :yep:

But yeah have a good with whatever you're doing, try not to get that 3rd yellow card tho!

haha good point :biggrin:
omg lmao ill try!

Quick Reply

Latest