The Student Room Group

Girls answerr

I'm 16 and I started my period when I was 14.

I haven't been on my period for 3 or so months now.
The last time I been on it was November- not even november more like October.

So its been more than 2 months for sure.

WHY IS THIS??
If you know ahah.
are you pregnant?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
are you pregnant?

I knew someone was going to say this.

No im not pregnant. Im a virgin.
You can technically get pregnant without sex if there is foreplay involving sperm. Lots of things might cause missed periods though. If you are worried, speak to your GP.
If you've had some late ones before then I wouldn't panic straight away. I've sometimes missed mine by 2, 3 or even 7 months. If you're worried I would speak with a doctor though.
If you're not sexually active then I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's pretty normal for you to miss your period for that long. You could be stressed out about something? :smile:
If you've had some late ones before then I wouldn't panic straight away. I've sometimes missed mine by 2, 3 or even 7 months. If you're worried I would speak with a doctor though.

Missing your period for 7 months is not really normal!
Missing your period for 7 months is not really normal!

I know, but I have never had a regular one yet, so I'm guessing my body is still adjusting.
when I was about 14/15 I missed my period for about 3 months and was worried so checked in w a doctor and they said it’s probably just adjusting and possible stress? if anything just check in with a doctor, it’ll really help and ease some the anxiety around not having your period for so long
I know, but I have never had a regular one yet, so I'm guessing my body is still adjusting.

How long have you been having periods for? If it's been more than 2-3 years, it might be worth speaking to your doctor in case it's a sign of pcos or something like that.

Quick Reply

Latest