The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

People going royal Holloway

Hey was just wondering who's picking royal holloway as their firm choice this year (21/22). Drop a message below with what subject you're doing :smile:
(I'm doing drama with film)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey im gonna put RHUL as firm & doing Psychology!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mxitrix

That's cool, you going to any of the virtual applicant days?
Reply 3
Original post by king2710
That's cool, you going to any of the virtual applicant days?

Yeah I think the one on 28 April!! I’m excited but honestly don’t know what to expect. Have you had a look at any accommodation you’re interested in?
Reply 4
Original post by mxitrix
Yeah I think the one on 28 April!! I’m excited but honestly don’t know what to expect. Have you had a look at any accommodation you’re interested in?

I have one today- I'll let you know how it goes. Accommodation wise I was thinking about Reid, Tuke and founders, wbu?
Reply 5
I have one today- I'll let you know how it goes. Accommodation wise I was thinking about Reid, Tuke and founders, wbu?

Ooh thats cool, yes please let me know!
I’m thinking Tuke, Williamson and Butler. Founders is in the main building right? It looks like Hogwarts!
Reply 6
Original post by mxitrix
Ooh thats cool, yes please let me know!
I’m thinking Tuke, Williamson and Butler. Founders is in the main building right? It looks like Hogwarts!

I know, the whole uni in general is pretty amazing
Reply 7
I know, the whole uni in general is pretty amazing

My mate goes there already and the campus looks so cool, I was worried about the town and how theres not much to do in general since I’m from London but the campus looks huge.
Reply 8
Original post by mxitrix
My mate goes there already and the campus looks so cool, I was worried about the town and how theres not much to do in general since I’m from London but the campus looks huge.

I did read the town is pretty dead, but London is only 40 min away which isn't that bad. I just finished the applicants day and it was basically a link to a page with about 10, 5 minute videos about RHUL. Then for drama, there was a live teams meeting that lasted an hour and the dude talked about the subject and you could ask questions in the end
Hey was just wondering who's picking royal holloway as their firm choice this year (21/22). Drop a message below with what subject you're doing :smile:

Hey, I'm doing English Lit and Classics
Reply 10
Original post by ebradbury19
Hey, I'm doing English Lit and Classics

Omg I was actually thinking of doing that course! You thought about accommodation yet?
I did read the town is pretty dead, but London is only 40 min away which isn't that bad. I just finished the applicants day and it was basically a link to a page with about 10, 5 minute videos about RHUL. Then for drama, there was a live teams meeting that lasted an hour and the dude talked about the subject and you could ask questions in the end

Oooh thanks for letting me know. Was it informative for your course?
Yeah Egham doesn’t really have any nightlife but apparently Staines and Windsor do and SU at uni is good too. Tbh there will be flat parties and that so im sure it will be fine.
Omg I was actually thinking of doing that course! You thought about accommodation yet?

Ah really it seems so interesting - yeah I am thinking either George Elliot or Runnymede, how about you?
Reply 13
Original post by mxitrix
Oooh thanks for letting me know. Was it informative for your course?
Yeah Egham doesn’t really have any nightlife but apparently Staines and Windsor do and SU at uni is good too. Tbh there will be flat parties and that so im sure it will be fine.

It was more reassuring than informative, it was kinda a relief that the teacher who was in charge of my course seemed very engaged and enthusiastic. I Was a bit scared that I didnt actually get to meet any of the tutors before, but this made me feel better about it

Hello! I might go to RHUL this year, for Business and Management

hey :smile: I'm doing drama and theatre studies

Hey
I´m considering Drama and Philosophy
Reply 17
Original post by Nackedreality
Hey
I´m considering Drama and Philosophy

Oh cool are you part of the snapchat GC, for drama ?
Reply 18
Hi - I've got an offer for Management and Marketing. Looking at accommodation think I'm probs gonna go for Tuke or Gowar. What are everyone's interests? :smile:
Original post by mxitrix

oh same im scared i might not get in :')

Quick Reply