roseasosle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I am starting an HNC course on the 30th of August, I have received my offer around a week ago, and everywhere it says to apply for funding straight away but I can't find any applications for 21/22. Am I missing something or should I apply by a certain date?
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Student finance for 2021 opens in March
roseasosle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
Student finance for 2021 opens in March
thank you! it's my first time applying. is there a specific date or just from the 1st?
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by roseasosle)
thank you! it's my first time applying. is there a specific date or just from the 1st?
I don’t think they’ve released an exact date yet. If they have, I can’t find it.

You can sign up to be notified using this link (but I’m not sure if it’s specific to student finance England)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/stu...tudent-finance
Jakey30024
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Funding for 21/22 modules, from SFE states will open applications in the summer no given date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.9%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (16)
15.69%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (19)
18.63%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (11)
10.78%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (33)
32.35%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (18)
17.65%

Watched Threads