jhxwlett
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
HI i just can't decide between applied anatomy at Bristol or clinical pharmacology at st George's. I have an offer for both of them. I did not get into medicine so i have decided to do post graduate medicine instead. Which course do you think will be better to get into post-grad medicine with? They require the same A-level results (ABB) and are both BScs.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by jhxwlett)
HI i just can't decide between applied anatomy at Bristol or clinical pharmacology at st George's. I have an offer for both of them. I did not get into medicine so i have decided to do post graduate medicine instead. Which course do you think will be better to get into post-grad medicine with? They require the same A-level results (ABB) and are both BScs.
Both fine for graduate entry medicine (not the same thing as postgraduate medicine). No inherent advantage to either one.

Is there a reason why you can't just re-apply for medicine...?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by jhxwlett)
Neither, if you even have an inkling to do medicine afterwards.

Do not do a degree with the sole aim for graduate entry medicine. It'll take longer, cost more and (most importantly) will be much more competitive.

Just take a gap year to improve whatever reason why you couldn't do standard undergrad medicine and apply to that course instead.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.27%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
10.94%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.07%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.61%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.38%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.73%

Watched Threads