The Student Room Group

payments stopped for university

hey, i have received a letter this morning from slc and i currently applied for university but i dont currently attend university, i have just applied for a student loan. the letter says that they will stop my maintenance loan and tuition fee.
could anyone explain why this has happened ??
Original post by kdavexx38
hey, i have received a letter this morning from slc and i currently applied for university but i dont currently attend university, i have just applied for a student loan. the letter says that they will stop my maintenance loan and tuition fee.
could anyone explain why this has happened ??

Hi, it sounds like the university have confirmed your not attending so the funding has been stopped.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, it sounds like the university have confirmed your not attending so the funding has been stopped.
Thanks, Isaac

heya yhh im not attending university till next year i think i have made a mistake and now they have said my funding has stopped
Original post by kdavexx38
heya yhh im not attending university till next year i think i have made a mistake and now they have said my funding has stopped

It's correct that your funding has been stopped then. You just need to re apply for next year.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending