The Student Room Group

thank u hehe

I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
and if your not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you it means I'm possibly half-awake and have forgotten to put your name on.
To everyone on tsr: even if I've just seen u around I just want to say thank u for being such a nice person and for making my time on tsr a time to remember so thank u for that and I appreciate it a lot :hugs:
@nikkiblonsky @SuperiorPotato @macy_m @HaydenFordz @\(^_^)/ @xsowmix @BluMoon06 @Ducky_MoMo
@kittyfifi123456 @Justaboutalive @londonmyst @Muttley79 @Oxford Mum @stereotypeasian @iamthicccccc1405
@jellybellyb @Hellohsjakodsmka @TSR User_123 @LovelyMrFox @H4ttie03 @Raptor Jesus @Dell PC 2 @dalbyc @FTheOpps @Aminah@khadijaaaxxxx @Rufus the red @rxyaltyx @Arthur_Morgan @Moonbow @parmezanne @neko no basu @Bookworm_88 @nm12345 @shxttah_x @Afrrcyn @ReviseSleeping @scar05 @markovchain17 @superbo9y
@Bigreshe @JP2000!!! @Versions @heldbygrace @CaptainDuckie @Wannabevetnurse @Chopinnocturne31 @goldie_2021 @Celtic Conjurer @Moonlight rain @Laurence010401 @Brutal Bee @BritishPotato [s]smile[/s] @Nialler x@summerberry19
@Surnia @Mesopotamian. @sunny.side.up @BlackkQueen12 @04MR17 @Obolinda @noturhabibti @MMtrapzz
@Sam_R9 @StopRightThere @Cherrygrape1234 @UserYay @spotify95 @TheMightyKind @Reyaa_study.x @absolutelysprout @SchmuckOff @fish finger fan @adele laurie @5hyl33n @RazzzBerries @Ciel @parkerrr @bored_user [s]smile[/s] FOR ALL WHO ARE CONFUSED THIS IS ZAR A KA ASPEN AURELIA - I CHANGED MY USERNAMEEEEEE

there are many more names and I will add them a bit later :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:smile:
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
@nikkiblonsky @SuperiorPotato @macy_m @HaydenFordz @\(^_^)/ @xsowmix @BluMoon06 @Ducky_MoMo @Agashii_
@CoochieMan @Bigreshe @JP2000!!! @heldbygrace @CaptainDuckie @Wannabevetnurse @Chopinnocturne31 @goldie_2021 @Celtic Conjurer @Moonlight rain @Laurence010401

Aww we love you so much Zara, you are so kind and beautiful and the world is a better place with you in it. :yep::jumphug:
Aww thx zara!! You are amazing and I’m grateful that you’re my tsr friend
Original post by HaydenFordz
:smile:

i bet ur happy that I followed the tag rule u were on about right :u:

Original post by heldbygrace
Aww we love you so much Zara, you are so kind and beautiful and the world is a better place with you in it. :yep::jumphug:

Miriam I- :cry2: aww come here :jumphug:

Original post by nikkiblonsky
Aww thx zara!! You are amazing and I’m grateful that you’re my tsr friend

awww same to u too nikki :hugs:
btw love ur pfp of DW from Arthur :biggrin:

awww don't mention it :hugs:
Reply 5
awwwwww thank you so much I appriacte you as well
awwwww come here :hugs:
hehe :colondollar:
Original post by xsowmix
awwwwww thank you so much I appriacte you as well

don't mention it hehe :hugs:
"appriacte" - and I oop-
i bet ur happy that I followed the tag rule u were on about right :u:

Miriam I- :cry2: aww come here :jumphug:

awww same to u too nikki :hugs:
btw love ur pfp of DW from Arthur :biggrin:

Yes I am, and I was first! But anyways thank you it means a lot :redface:
Original post by HaydenFordz
Yes I am, and I was first! But anyways thank you it means a lot :redface:

aww dont mention it Hayden :hugs:
:jumphug:
Original post by Ducky_MoMo

hehe :jumphug:
🥺🥺
@nikkiblonsky @SuperiorPotato @macy_m @HaydenFordz @\(^_^)/ @xsowmix @BluMoon06 @Ducky_MoMo @Agashii_
@CoochieMan @Bigreshe @JP2000!!! @heldbygrace @CaptainDuckie @Wannabevetnurse @Chopinnocturne31 @goldie_2021 @Celtic Conjurer @Moonlight rain @Laurence010401

:cry2::jumphug:

Thank youuuuuuuu

You are the besttttttt :h:
You're welcome.

oh thought you were leaving then lol:smile:

its fine glad ive been friendly and helpful:colondollar:

aw cheers!!

You’re so sweet! 😊

Spoiler

Reply 18

WHY DO I ALWAYS SEE YOUR TAGS LATE
aww zara thank you :cry2:
love you loads :hugs::heart:
Original post by JP2000!!!
🥺🥺

:hugs:

Original post by Wannabevetnurse
:cry2::jumphug:

Thank youuuuuuuu

You are the besttttttt :h:

awww don't mention it! awww thx u are too :biggrin:

Original post by goldie_2021
oh thought you were leaving then lol:smile:

its fine glad ive been friendly and helpful:colondollar:

aha lol - but yesterday morning I did do a prank on my friends Sowmi and Agashii and told them I were leaving and they go hella mad at me :colondollar:
hehe :biggrin:

Original post by Bigreshe
aw cheers!!

Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
You’re so sweet! 😊

Spoiler

Awww ty for calling me sweet :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest