The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Waterway Gardens DMU 2021

Hello!! Has anyone applied for nursing/midwifery/paramedics for September 2021 and looking to stay in the Waterway Gardens accommodation?
Me! I've just put De Montfort as my firm offer for adult nursing. Don't know when accomodation booking starts though. What course are u going to be doing?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
hey!! i’ll be doing children’s nursing!! i believe it’s the 23rd of march or around that time when booking opens. i’m stuck on whether to choose halls or to choose waterway gardens!! xxx
Original post by Strawb_fields
Me! I've just put De Montfort as my firm offer for adult nursing. Don't know when accomodation booking starts though. What course are u going to be doing?

hi there, it is great to hear DMU are your firm choice! We really looking forward to meeting all of our students.

The accommodation booking date will be announced shortly and all firm holders have guaranteed accommodation in the 1st year. Look out for your letter or email. I have attached a link to our accomodation page so you are able to browse the options. https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/accommodation/index.aspx.

We have accommodation to suit most tastes and budgets, single rooms as well as shared, studios and and accomodation adapted for people with disabilities...... please do have a look.

We would be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Our telephone number is 01162 506070 or whats app on 07970 655800, or feel free to ask me any questions via student room

best wishes

leena
i've applied for paramedicine and i'm waiting on my interview but i will definitely look at waterway gardens if i'm successful!
Original post by charliemarker
i've applied for paramedicine and i'm waiting on my interview but i will definitely look at waterway gardens if i'm successful!

hi there, waterway is lovely! and good luck in your application. If you need anything else do not hesitate to come back to me. Leena
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Hello!! Has anyone applied for nursing/midwifery/paramedics for September 2021 and looking to stay in the Waterway Gardens accommodation?

I've booked mine! I'm doing LD nursing :smile:
I've booked mines for waterway gardens! I believe this would be the best for students studying towards nhs careers based on the reviews I've read. I'm also studying children's nursing ><

Quick Reply