The Student Room Group

My Missing Football Threads without getting notified

i had put in a lot of hard work into making those threads and suddenly they just got all missing!
i made it to bring people together and comment on the game as i can't watch it. so people who can't watch it will know if the game is good or not
i done all of those hardwork for nothing!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by NEFIX OFFICAL
i had put in a lot of hard work into making those threads and suddenly they just got all missing!
i done all of those hardwork for nothing!

Id imagine they were removed for a specific reason.

It would probably be better to use the ask the community staff section to find out why.
Original post by mnot
Id imagine they were removed for a specific reason.

It would probably be better to use the ask the community staff section to find out why.

i say is that they got fed up of me keep going into the ask the community staff section, so they punish me by delteing my threads without my permisson or me getting notified.
(edited 3 years ago)
and i checked, my missing fottball threads are not in the community recycle bin
i kept got questions that i need to ask, so i asked in the ask the community staff section.
i been there and made more than 5 threads already
i say is that they got fed up of me keep going into the ask the community staff section, so they punish me by delteing my threads without my permisson or me getting notified.

You don’t get threads taken down for ‘punishment’ for making too many threads in AtCS :nah:

I’ve no clue what happened but only they can answer as to why they were removed.
Original post by laurawatt
You don’t get threads taken down for ‘punishment’ for making too many threads in AtCS :nah:

ok, cuz the same staff keeps coming and answering it, so that's why i think that that person got fed up.
The threads were removed because they were basically spam in the football forum. We do not need a specific new thread for every match - especially when you weren't getting any discussion or responses in most of them!

One new thread with match day discussion would be plenty. Football games are so spread out every weekend now, it would basically be about each game at a time.

Is there a specific reason why you need so many pointless threads for each match?

Quick Reply

Latest