The Student Room Group

Someone said no one cares if I exist or not?

It was something like that. What does that even mean though? They don't care if I killed myself? Like wtf it was hurtful if it does mean that

Scroll to see replies

That's harsh! Best to ignore comments like this. It basically means the planet would be better off without you.
just ignore that sh** if someone wants to say something like that they are not worth your time.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
It was something like that. What does that even mean though? They don't care if I killed myself? Like wtf it was hurtful if it does mean that

Who said this unkind thing to you?

Obviously not someone worth knowing.
Reply 4
Original post by Kerzen
Who said this unkind thing to you?

Obviously not someone worth knowing.

It was someone on tsr
Reply 5
They ain’t worth ur time. Know ur worth fr. Don’t take what ppl say seriously cause there’s loads of trolls here

It was someone on tsr
Meh, I get it all the time
Reply 7
Original post by ayxsarah
They ain’t worth ur time. Know ur worth fr. Don’t take what ppl say seriously cause there’s loads of trolls here

They had high rep and have been a member since 2008
Reply 8
If you know someone who'd miss you if you weren't here, whoever said it to you is talking sh*t. So why waste your time or anyone else's thinking about what a liar says? :wink:
Reply 9

Where did they say this? On a thread?
Original post by jackmarshal757
Meh, I get it all the time

I've had harsh things said to me all my life but I don't think anything has been this bad

Reps doesn’t mean anything irl. It’s pointless. report them if they harass u
Original post by Kerzen
Where did they say this? On a thread?

It was a thread where I just was basically just saying the troll accusations are thrown around way too much
Reps doesn’t mean anything irl. It’s pointless. report them if they harass u

They only said it once
Alright
They only said it once

been on this from ages ago.

Lemme just say this 💀 don’t take what ppl say to heart because irl they will never keep the same energy
Reply 16
Keyboard warriors online are generally directing their own self hate onto you, its not personal.
Report them and do something offline for a while to take your mind off it.
been on this from ages ago.

Lemme just say this 💀 don’t take what ppl say to heart because irl they will never keep the same energy

Its just people on here are always hurtful, the other day I was trying to talk about how in struggling in lockdown on here and I got called a snowflake. There's are user on here who gets really defensive with me. There's users here who upsets me but they are well respected on this forum so people always take their side so when loads of people are against you then it affects you more
Its just people on here are always hurtful, the other day I was trying to talk about how in struggling in lockdown on here and I got called a snowflake. There's are user on here who gets really defensive with me. There's users here who upsets me but they are well respected on this forum so people always take their side so when loads of people are against you then it affects you more

I mean it affects me more

Hi. I don’t know you, but I know that’s not true. You mean so much to someone, and obviously not that person. You are not worth their time, take it from me. Spend it on something/someone so much better than them. They could have been “joking” but mention to them it’s not a joke and how it makes you feel. I’m sorry that this has happened for you

Quick Reply