The Student Room Group

Opinions of cars

What do you think futuristic cars will be like? Such as to drive or just their general appearance. Evidently they will not have keys you need to put into the ignition, neither will they be petrol or diesel.
I just assume they'll have keys and be fossil fuel powered because we don't like change, they might add a few more Vortex Generators :tongue:
I think that cars supplied by fuel cells may come true, although the ones powered by electricity are more realistically.
Original post by Peter String
What do you think futuristic cars will be like? Such as to drive or just their general appearance. Evidently they will not have keys you need to put into the ignition, neither will they be petrol or diesel.

probably the same as back to the future 2
Original post by mjackson1987
probably the same as back to the future 2

Hopefully they can time travel.
time will tell
Original post by StriderHort
I just assume they'll have keys and be fossil fuel powered because we don't like change, they might add a few more Vortex Generators :tongue:

In the next twenty years, it is still possible. But what if the fossil fuel comes off one day? we need alternatives.
Original post by Kallisto
In the next twenty years, it is still possible. But what if the fossil fuel comes off one day? we need alternatives.

Oh I can see WHY, I just have no faith in people doing the right thing, right now most of them seem determined to revisit WWII so....yeah.
Original post by Kallisto

Easy, they'll sell us fossil fuel powered cars and blame us for their being no fossil fuels.

"That's a different company"
Same as they are now, but look even smoother and run on lekky.
Hopefully in 3000, they will be able to fly
Original post by Peter String

My car today doesn't need a key in the ignition- as long as I have it in a pocket or bag the car starts with the press of a button
Original post by StriderHort
Easy, they'll sell us fossil fuel powered cars and blame us for their being no fossil fuels.

"That's a different company"

Then what happens to the petrodollar?
Original post by TheStupidMoon
Then what happens to the petrodollar?

Transitions into the energydollar I'd assume.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending