The Student Room Group

Dumb slut

Can baby wipes kill semen? Last week,I had one night stand and he came on on my back and he gave me wipes I wipes *** off my back and accidentally used semen to wipe my vagina but quickly wiped it off with fresh wipes. Obviously I panicked I took the morning pill but I’m worried if I’m pregnant I am really scared I booked a meeting with the sex clinic if I only my date brought comdom ive asked him to but I blame myself of it (sorry for grammar and spellings I’m sleepy lol)
You’ll be alright, you’ve already booked meeting so nothing to worry about.
Reply 2
i don't think baby wipes can kill semen, but if you took the morning after pill i'm sure there's nothing to worry about :smile: good idea to see the sex clinic just in case though
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Can baby wipes kill semen? Last week,I had one night stand and he came on on my back and he gave me wipes I wipes *** off my back and accidentally used semen to wipe my vagina but quickly wiped it off with fresh wipes. Obviously I panicked I took the morning pill but I’m worried if I’m pregnant I am really scared I booked a meeting with the sex clinic if I only my date brought comdom ive asked him to but I blame myself of it (sorry for grammar and spellings I’m sleepy lol)

If you took the MAP then you've probably got nothing to worry about. But you can get pregnant from precum or other ways apart from the 'main man event' so i'd make sure that in the future you're safer!!
Reply 4
(Original post by jlggr4)If you took the MAP then you've probably got nothing to worry about. But you can get pregnant from precum or other ways apart from the 'main man event' so i'd make sure that in the future you're safer!!
Thank you for your reply I wish I slapped that guy for not listening me and myself for it

Quick Reply

Latest