The Student Room Group

HKU BDS Non-Jupas Application 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
anyone got waitlisted?

When did you finished interview ? what is your stat ? in what way did HKU inform you that you are in waiting list ?
When did you finished interview ? what is your stat ? in what way did HKU inform you that you are in waiting list ?

did my interview early jan, they sent me an email wbu
did my interview early jan, they sent me an email wbu

I didn't receive any interview yet. may I know your statistic ? If u are under wait list, Is it due to oversubscription in early round ?
I didn't receive any interview yet. may I know your statistic ? If u are under wait list, Is it due to oversubscription in early round ?

I got 2a*2a for predicted grades... it could be I didn't do that well in the interview
Same lol. Whats your condition?

samee!
Reply 85
Hey guys I've achieved 3A*2A last year. I applied BDS in early Jan. Does anyone know when will be the next interview? Is there a chance for me to get an offer with these grades?
I got 2a*2a for predicted grades... it could be I didn't do that well in the interview

I was predicted 2A*3A and did my interview in jan as well. Just got an email outlining that I will get review in main round again
I was predicted 2A*3A and did my interview in jan as well. Just got an email outlining that I will get review in main round again

I think they don’t like students applying medicine in hk and the uk. They asked me what did I apply in the uk and I replied medicine. Maybe they don’t like I apply them as a reserve. They could really tell whether you are genuinely interested in dentistry.
I think they don’t like students applying medicine in hk and the uk. They asked me what did I apply in the uk and I replied medicine. Maybe they don’t like I apply them as a reserve. They could really tell whether you are genuinely interested in dentistry.

alright did your email say you are waitlisted?
alright did your email say you are waitlisted?

It just said my application will be reviewed in the main round again

do you know what are the differences between waitlisted and reviewed in main round again?
Hi, Does anyone know when main round will start it? Is another interview will be held in April?

did you put dentistry as first choice?

Sorry to hear about that. I’ve got 1A*2A for my predicted grades and got an offer for 2A*1A.

Agree no more!!
Hi, Does anyone know when main round will start it? Is another interview will be held in April?

Not sure. You could email to ask
do you know what are the differences between waitlisted and reviewed in main round again?

I don’t know at all. Anyway I think I am going to stay in the UK if I meet the conditions offered by the medical schools.
did you put dentistry as first choice?

No. I put it as a second choice.

I know that there will be another interview in main round. So if your application will review in the main round, it means you might get a chance again.

Actually, I just heard about hku would waitlist applicants in July and August. The first time to hear about waitlist someone after first round.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending