The Student Room Group

thank u hehe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RazzzBerries
You're the cutest! Unfortunately I haven't been active as much since you joined but I'm getting back into so I shall see you more often :lol:
We appreciate you too :hugs: :heart:

i razz i tagged you in my blog thing hope thats ok:colondollar:
Aw you're welcome 😌
Awh thank you, Zara. You are such a lovely and kind person and I am glad we are TSR friends :smile:
is OP leaving TSR?
Original post by goldie_2021
i razz i tagged you in my blog thing hope thats ok:colondollar:

Of course! I'd love to see it x
This is so sweet! You’re amazing too and we all love you :jumphug: :jumphug:
Of course! I'd love to see it x

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6938494&p=94009744#post94009744

it not a blog but its something i do 2-3 times a week:biggrin:
Original post by BluMoon06
ill try lol theyre so pretty and neat tho!

awwww ty ty :biggrin:

Original post by 04MR17
Cool story bro

why thank u :u:

Original post by jellybellyb
I'm a bit saddened I was forgotten on the first round of tags, but I haven't talked to you recently so it can't be helped. :colondollar: Thank you Zara. (:

omg, I'm so sorry Jerry! hope ur not mad :colondollar:
Don't mention it! :hugs:

Original post by Cherrygrape1234
Awww Zara thank you- you are so sweet. We all appreciate you too!!! :cry2: :love::heart::penguinhug:

Spoiler

ur welcome! hehe :biggrin: awwwww ur so kind :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Moonlight rain
Thought this would be a goodbye post lol. You’re welcome Dior 🥺☺️

:hugs: hehe

Original post by nm12345
Awww thanks babes, I appreciate you so much too!!!! :heart:

don't mention it Nimmy and thank u :hugs:

Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
you’re welcome bby 💗

hehe :hugs: :heart:

Original post by parmezanne
what a sweet post :yep:

aww ty :hugs:

You're the cutest! Unfortunately I haven't been active as much since you joined but I'm getting back into so I shall see you more often :lol:
We appreciate you too :hugs: :heart:

Yay! can't wait to see u around more :biggrin:
awww hehe :hugs: :heart:

merci beacoup :biggrin:

Original post by H4ttie03
Aw you're welcome 😌

hehe :hugs:

Original post by ReviseSleeping
Awh thank you, Zara. You are such a lovely and kind person and I am glad we are TSR friends :smile:

Awww ur so sweet :hugs: I'm glad we're TSR friends too :biggrin:

Original post by a.planet
is OP leaving TSR?

nope don't worry I'm not leaving.....just yet :biggrin:

Original post by Chopinnocturne31
This is so sweet! You’re amazing too and we all love you :jumphug: :jumphug:

Awww Chops :jumphug:
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
awwww ty ty :biggrin:

why thank u :u:

omg, I'm so sorry Jerry! hope ur not mad :colondollar:
Don't mention it! :hugs:

Spoiler

don't mention it Nimmy and thank u :hugs:

hehe :hugs: :heart:

aww ty :hugs:

Yay! can't wait to see u around more :biggrin:
awww hehe :hugs: :heart:

merci beacoup :biggrin:

hehe :hugs:

Awww ur so sweet :hugs: I'm glad we're TSR friends too :biggrin:

nope don't worry I'm not leaving.....just yet :biggrin:

Awww Chops :jumphug:

your always kind and think of others zara even if oof is annyoing lol
Original post by goldie_2021
your always kind and think of others zara even if oof is annyoing lol

hehe :colondollar: believe it or not but I haven't said oof for 2 days now :biggrin:

Spoiler

:hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

PRSOM :heart:

Spoiler

PRSOM :heart:

Spoiler

hehe :heart:

Spoiler

I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
and if your not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you it means I'm possibly half-awake and have forgotten to put your name on.
To everyone on tsr: even if I've just seen u around I just want to say thank u for being such a nice person and for making my time on tsr a time to remember so thank u for that and I appreciate it a lot :hugs:
@nikkiblonsky @SuperiorPotato @macy_m @HaydenFordz @\(^_^)/ @xsowmix @BluMoon06 @Ducky_MoMo @Agashii_
@jellybellyb @Hellohsjakodsmka @TSR User_123 @LovelyMrFox @H4ttie03 @Raptor Jesus @Dell PC 2 @dalbyc @Aminah@khadijaaaxxxx @Rufus the red @rxyaltyx @Arthur_Morgan @Moonbow @parmezanne @neko no basu @Bookworm_88 @nm12345 @shxttah_x @Afrrcyn @ReviseSleeping @scar05 @markovchain17 @superbo9y
@CoochieMan @Bigreshe @JP2000!!! @Versions @heldbygrace @CaptainDuckie @Wannabevetnurse @Chopinnocturne31 @goldie_2021 @Celtic Conjurer @Moonlight rain @Laurence010401 @Brutal Bee @BritishPotato [s]smile[/s] @Nialler x@summerberry19
@Surnia @Mesopotamian. @sunny.side.up @BlackkQueen12 @04MR17 @Obolinda @noturhabibti
@Sam_R9 @StopRightThere @Cherrygrape1234 @UserYay @spotify95 @TheMightyKind @Reyaa_study.x @absolutelysprout @SchmuckOff @fish finger fan @adele laurie @Masked Marauder @5hyl33n @RazzzBerries @Ciel @parkerrr @bored_user [s]smile[/s]

there are many more names and I will add them a bit later :biggrin:

awwwww thank you :smile: I'm very glad to hear I've been able to do that ( I'm always up for some fish finger/ food chat :lol:), prsom (sorry it won't let me rep)
Original post by fish finger fan
awwwww thank you :smile: I'm very glad to hear I've been able to do that ( I'm always up for some fish finger/ food chat :lol:), prsom (sorry it won't let me rep)

Dont mention it :biggrin:
aha remmeber when we had that whole chat on school lunches :lol:
awww don't worry u don't have to rep moi - reps mean nothing to me as long asim spreading happiness and positivity :biggrin:
Original post by Brutal Bee

I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
and if your not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you it means I'm possibly half-awake and have forgotten to put your name on.
To everyone on tsr: even if I've just seen u around I just want to say thank u for being such a nice person and for making my time on tsr a time to remember so thank u for that and I appreciate it a lot :hugs:
@nikkiblonsky @SuperiorPotato @macy_m @HaydenFordz @\(^_^)/ @xsowmix @BluMoon06 @Ducky_MoMo @Agashii_
@jellybellyb @Hellohsjakodsmka @TSR User_123 @LovelyMrFox @H4ttie03 @Raptor Jesus @Dell PC 2 @dalbyc @Aminah@khadijaaaxxxx @Rufus the red @rxyaltyx @Arthur_Morgan @Moonbow @parmezanne @neko no basu @Bookworm_88 @nm12345 @shxttah_x @Afrrcyn @ReviseSleeping @scar05 @markovchain17 @superbo9y
@CoochieMan @Bigreshe @JP2000!!! @Versions @heldbygrace @CaptainDuckie @Wannabevetnurse @Chopinnocturne31 @goldie_2021 @Celtic Conjurer @Moonlight rain @Laurence010401 @Brutal Bee @BritishPotato [s]smile[/s] @Nialler x@summerberry19
@Surnia @Mesopotamian. @sunny.side.up @BlackkQueen12 @04MR17 @Obolinda @noturhabibti
@Sam_R9 @StopRightThere @Cherrygrape1234 @UserYay @spotify95 @TheMightyKind @Reyaa_study.x @absolutelysprout @SchmuckOff @fish finger fan @adele laurie @Masked Marauder @5hyl33n @RazzzBerries @Ciel @parkerrr @bored_user [s]smile[/s]

there are many more names and I will add them a bit later :biggrin:

No problem darling you're not leaving are you?
I didn’t get a notification for this :eek:
Thank you Zara, keep being your amazing self, TSR needs people like you :jumphug:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest