The Student Room Group

Solicitor apprenticeships 2021

Hii, is anyone applying to L6/7 solicitors apprenticeships? If so where and what are your predicted A-Level grades?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by username5433932
Hii, is anyone applying to L6/7 solicitors apprenticeships? If so where and what are your predicted A-Level grades?

Hi I've applied for various firms across the country predicted A*A*A in Law, Business and French.
Original post by username5433932

Hey I'm applying to several London firms, predicted A*A*A* in RS, French and Spanish x
Hi, I don't suppose you've heard back from any of the firms as of yet? :smile:
Original post by Brookelellis
Hi, I don't suppose you've heard back from any of the firms as of yet? :smile:

I haven't submitted any applications yet! But I saw on another thread that someone had heard back from Ashurst for a phone interview :smile:
Original post by jgriffiths4
I haven't submitted any applications yet! But I saw on another thread that someone had heard back from Ashurst for a phone interview :smile:

Yes, after submitting my application for Ashurst, I was required to complete the cognify assessment - I have not yet done that, but I assume that if this meets their criteria, then they will probably ask you for a phone interview :smile:
Original post by Brookelellis
Yes, after submitting my application for Ashurst, I was required to complete the cognify assessment - I have not yet done that, but I assume that if this meets their criteria, then they will probably ask you for a phone interview :smile:

Hi , did you manage to do it the Cognify test ? I’ve also applied but I think I did rlly bad on the test .
Original post by aa123&
Hi , did you manage to do it the Cognify test ? I’ve also applied but I think I did rlly bad on the test .

i’ve completed my assessment on the 13th and am really worried as i still haven’t heard
Original post by emmaswheeler
i’ve completed my assessment on the 13th and am really worried as i still haven’t heard

Why what did you get ? What percentile ? I did it too and I haven’t even heard anything back either .
Original post by aa123&
Why what did you get ? What percentile ? I did it too and I haven’t even heard anything back either .

im not completely sure where on the curve but at a guess around the 65% mark? how about you?
Original post by emmaswheeler
im not completely sure where on the curve but at a guess around the 65% mark? how about you?

Hi, I just sat the test and got around 70% I think. Has anyone heard anything since completing the assessment for Ashurst?
Original post by nathanhall2602
Hi, I just sat the test and got around 70% I think. Has anyone heard anything since completing the assessment for Ashurst?

Hey , I got rejected the other day . If you haven’t heard anything back may be it’s a good thing . Good luck !
Did anyone apply to CMS or mishcon de Reya? If yes , did you heard anything back ??
Original post by aa123&
Did anyone apply to CMS or mishcon de Reya? If yes , did you heard anything back ??

Hi, sorry to hear about Ashurst. I applied for CMS and completed a video interview a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything since then. Good luck with all the rest anyway!
Original post by aa123&

i just got an email yesterday to complete a video interview
Original post by ellieridley23
i just got an email yesterday to complete a video interview

CMS or mishcon de reya ?
Original post by aa123&
CMS or mishcon de reya ?

CMS
Hi what was the interview like and what kind of questions did they ask? Thanks
Original post by nathanhall2602
Hi, sorry to hear about Ashurst. I applied for CMS and completed a video interview a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything since then. Good luck with all the rest anyway!
Reply 18
Original post by aa123&

Have you recieved a response yet?
Original post by aa123&

hey! i dont think mishcon is going to reply so soon since they only opened applications two weeks ago and their deadline is by the end of the month :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending