The Student Room Group

If you were trapped on an island, what 3 people from TSR you would you bring?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
ooof only 3 people wow idk who to choose
hmmmm I have a few people in mind:

group 1: Listen I know this isn't 3 people but oh well :colondollar:
@Celtic Conjurer - Celt's charisma and his randomness would be great on an island trip cus honestly, he'd make the experience so great!
@Laurence010401 - I'm sorry but if Laurence isn't there then who am I gonna talk bout Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage and the whole flippin' Mp members to? It would be great having Laurence there as he is funny and we would have a great time chatting about the news and Boris Johnson lol
@HaydenFordz - bro he'd drive me insane but he would be fun to hang around with and would make the whole experience crazy af.
@nikkiblonsky - if we're on a flippin island then Nikki is needed cus this boi is something else. He's so funny and would lighten the mood a lot :biggrin:

group 2: I'm sorry this isn't 3 people but this is like my crew so it can't be just some of us on this island it's all of us or none of us :biggrin:
@xsowmix - Sowmi is so fun to talk to and she seems like a very diligent person and she is so kind and having my tsr sis there would be great
@BluMoon06 - Blu is my other tsr sis and having her there would be so fun and she's so creative and I think she would be great for trying to do some entertaining things hehe
@Agashii_ - Laiba would be great for survival skills I think - I feel like she's smart and is good at tactics so having her there would be great for survival and she's very kind so she would lighten the mood
@CoochieMan - S is very kind and I think she would be good at strategy planning and would help us make a plan to survive the island and she would be such a cool person to have there!
@CaptainDuckie - Duckie is very smart and I think he would be great in helping us make a habitat and overall he would be a great person to have there as he's so kind
@Ducky_MoMo - Ducky would be great for organising essentials I think and he is such a nice person and him being there would be great
@Bigreshe - Reshe is very cool and I think he would be great for trying to survive and find food and overall he's very nice and he would make us all stay happy and make us laugh
@Hellohsjakodsmka - Smka is smart and kind and I think she'd be great at directions and would help us not get lost and she would help us stay happy and positive
@JP2000!!! - JP is really funny and also the cursed member of the group so it would be so funny to tease him about it. Also, I think since he's so funny he would lighten the spirit and makes us all laugh

and yh that's it :biggrin: sorry this isn't 3 people but oh well :colondollar:

wow thats alot :eek:
you love your lists don't you lol
idk who to put lol
i have ideas but not reasons

@Celtic Conjurer - Celt's charisma and his randomness would be great on an island trip cus honestly, he'd make the experience so great!
@Laurence010401 - I'm sorry but if Laurence isn't there then who am I gonna talk bout Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage and the whole flippin' Mp members to? It would be great having Laurence there as he is funny and we would have a great time chatting about the news and Boris Johnson lol
@HaydenFordz - bro he'd drive me insane but he would be fun to hang around with and would make the whole experience crazy af.
@nikkiblonsky - if we're on a flippin island then Nikki is needed cus this boi is something else. He's so funny and would lighten the mood a lot :biggrin:

group 2: I'm sorry this isn't 3 people but this is like my crew so it can't be just some of us on this island it's all of us or none of us :biggrin:
@xsowmix - Sowmi is so fun to talk to and she seems like a very diligent person and she is so kind and having my tsr sis there would be great
@BluMoon06 - Blu is my other tsr sis and having her there would be so fun and she's so creative and I think she would be great for trying to do some entertaining things hehe
@Agashii_ - Laiba would be great for survival skills I think - I feel like she's smart and is good at tactics so having her there would be great for survival and she's very kind so she would lighten the mood
@CoochieMan - S is very kind and I think she would be good at strategy planning and would help us make a plan to survive the island and she would be such a cool person to have there!
@CaptainDuckie - Duckie is very smart and I think he would be great in helping us make a habitat and overall he would be a great person to have there as he's so kind
@Ducky_MoMo - Ducky would be great for organising essentials I think and he is such a nice person and him being there would be great
@Bigreshe - Reshe is very cool and I think he would be great for trying to survive and find food and overall he's very nice and he would make us all stay happy and make us laugh
@Hellohsjakodsmka - Smka is smart and kind and I think she'd be great at directions and would help us not get lost and she would help us stay happy and positive
@JP2000!!! - JP is really funny and also the cursed member of the group so it would be so funny to tease him about it. Also, I think since he's so funny he would lighten the spirit and makes us all laugh

oh wait frrr. awwww zara :hugs:
Reply 83
Original post by BluMoon06
idk who to put lol
i have ideas but not reasons

same :lol:
Original post by ^_^/

a lot indeed :colondollar:
yesh I do :biggrin: I make lists for everything - shopping, things I need to do etc any time I can make a list I will :biggrin:
a

Original post by ^_^/
same :lol:

aaayy :five:
Original post by xsowmix
oh wait frrr. awwww zara :hugs:

hehe :hugs:

yesh 3 means not putting 3 people down and adding as many as u want :colondollar:
don't mention it :hugs: ooof fr? well get prepared for ur ears to ring cus gurl I can scream - my friend scared me and I screamed so loud the maths office (which is next to my classroom) heard and 4 maths teachers came and asked whats wrong and then they found out I screamed cus I were scared and my maths teacher said typical Zara cus he knows I get scared so easily lol
Reply 87
a

aaayy :five:

i can never pick anything lmao
Original post by ^_^/

i can usually pick but this ones hard cos its just 3
Reply 89
i can usually pick but this ones hard cos its just 3

yh im always indecsive (idk if i spelt that right)
Original post by ^_^/
yh im always indecsive (idk if i spelt that right)

haha
uum indecisive?

goldie failed again lol
i could quiz you on the island
Original post by ^_^/

zara is list girl lol
Original post by ^_^/

and your her evil enemy indecisive girl lol
Original post by goldie_2021
goldie failed again lol