The Student Room Group

If you had to give an award to someone, who would you give it to and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kittyfifi123456
awww that's so sweet :heart:

well there was no denying it😂😏
Original post by ihaveaquestion55
same here, when she asks, are you doin schoolwork , I'm like yep, and continue texting or basically doing nothing schoolwork related lol

same lol but i said i had only one thing to do its been hours since i finished it lmao
Original post by BluMoon06
uuum ok heres a list of a few people

@gracieee16 shes my tsr bestie and been through tons of **** with me even when i was awkward. thanks for everything :hugs:
@Benji8492 absolute legend, always says the most random stuff to cheer me up. thanks mate :hugs:
@Hellohsjakodsmka always the sensible one with good advice. keep going :hugs:
@goldie_2021 always making me laugh with the names he gives me. please dont stop :hugs:
@xsowmix any sister of Zaras is a sister of mine. stay your crazy self :hugs:
@RainbowCloud01 being an absolute kpop nutter, i can finally talk to someone about BTS. please dont kill me again :hug:
@kittyfifi123456 another kpop fan and also so much fun to talk to. dont stop making these threads :hugs:
Zara - my tsr sister not much more to say. stay the kind and caring person you are :hugs:
anyone on the lets chat thread bored - awesome fun to talk to even when we argue. dont stop being crazy guys :hugs:
anyone on sowis gyg thread - just make my day so fun and alkso they gc is mad. dont ever be normal :hugs:
Anya - my rl bestie helped me so much when i started a new school. miss her so much :hugs:
BTS - made me realise how special i am and cheered me up when i was down :hugs:
My family - even though they piss me off most of the time the really are the best :hugs:

ive just realised how long this is and everyone has put like 3 people 😅

I- Blu :cry2: come here :jumphug:
bruh dont worry when i do mine i'll have like 70 million people on it
same lol but i said i had only one thing to do its been hours since i finished it lmao

ha istg-😂
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
I- Blu :cry2: come here :jumphug:
bruh dont worry when i do mine i'll have like 70 million people on it

:hugs:
haha lmao i know that
Original post by ihaveaquestion55
ha istg-😂

:colondollar:
haha lmao i know that

its expected from me at this point innit lol
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
its expected from me at this point innit lol

haha true true but theyre so sweet
ik this is random but,
who else remembers going to the restaurant or a bakery or theme park etc and there being a deal like , Kids under 10 get a free meal or ticket, and then your parents. suddenly be like , your 10, she's 8 and you're 7 got it, if anyone asks remember to say that k? lol I remember the kid days with my 2 sisters and like my parents would full on battle it out😂
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
@5hyl33n- For being a great friend 😊

Come onnn

@gracieee16 shes my tsr bestie and been through tons of **** with me even when i was awkward. thanks for everything :hugs:
@Benji8492 absolute legend, always says the most random stuff to cheer me up. thanks mate :hugs:
@goldie_2021 always making me laugh with the names he gives me. please dont stop :hugs:
@RainbowCloud01 being an absolute kpop nutter, i can finally talk to someone about BTS. please dont kill me again :hug:
@kittyfifi123456 another kpop fan and also so much fun to talk to. dont stop making these threads :hugs:
Zara - my tsr sister not much more to say. stay the kind and caring person you are :hugs:
anyone on the lets chat thread bored - awesome fun to talk to even when we argue. dont stop being crazy guys :hugs:
anyone on sowis gyg thread - just make my day so fun and alkso they gc is mad. dont ever be normal :hugs:
Anya - my rl bestie helped me so much when i started a new school. miss her so much :hugs:
My family - even though they piss me off most of the time the really are the best :hugs:

Damn sis, you best believe I will kill you again. You mean the world to me. Ily<3
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
-self explanatory

@Hellohsjakodsmka- Motivates me to do my work and also being amazing at revision times and all!!

@Mesopotamian.- Loving her dedication to her studies. 😊

@Pathway for being amazing and tackling all the obstacles that comes her way! Keep going!

@CaptainDuckie- Getting me addicted to apple juice 🤣

@LovelyMrFox- For being a good friend 😊

@5hyl33n- For being a great friend 😊

@BluMoon06- For being funny.

“Self explanatory 💀💀

Got you addicted to Apple Juice? Damn :smile: I feel honoured
Original post by CaptainDuckie
“Self explanatory 💀💀 @ecolier

Got you addicted to Apple Juice? Damn :smile: I feel honoured

Lol, you kept on going on about it, so I wondered what the hype was.

Turns out that the supermarkets are benefitting greatly with my daily apple juice purchases. 😓

Spoiler

thanks sky sorry I dont come on too often
Original post by Benji8492
thanks sky sorry I dont come on too often

no its fine you have a life lol
@myself bc i have no friends :h:
@Mesopotamian. ❤️

They’ve been amazing and kept me sane throughout my application for dental school
ik ur not the real weekend but ur the closets i got sooo i just want to lyk that ur football half time show in the US was absolute GARBAGE
haha bro tho come on, he could have at least let someone else perform w/him. he was like the worst but he def wasn't the best.

Quick Reply

Latest