The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat?

I’m unbelievably bored with lockdown and I’ve lost contact with a lot of my friends over the past couple years since leaving school. I’m starting uni in September and am wanting to make more friends. If your are 17-23ish and want to make more friends then drop a message below x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah I know the feeling of loosing friends it's horrible but all things happen for a reason I believe. I'm starting university too, what university are you going?
Original post by Hannah1Mason
I’m unbelievably bored with lockdown and I’ve lost contact with a lot of my friends over the past couple years since leaving school. I’m starting uni in September and am wanting to make more friends. If your are 17-23ish and want to make more friends then drop a message below x

I'm 17 18 this year,
wouldnt mind new friends
Original post by Kat.02
Yeah I know the feeling of loosing friends it's horrible but all things happen for a reason I believe. I'm starting university too, what university are you going?

I agree 100%. I'm going to Nottingham fingers crossed, what about you?
Reply 4
I agree 100%. I'm going to Nottingham fingers crossed, what about you?

Aw good luck, I'm going to Derby
Original post by Ax Sleepy
I'm 17 18 this year,
wouldnt mind new friends

Heyyy, how are you? I'm just so bored tbh I wanna meet new people. What you doing atm, you going to uni this year or nah?
I’m going to uni this year too. I’m going to York! But I applied for notts too
Heyyy, how are you? I'm just so bored tbh I wanna meet new people. What you doing atm, you going to uni this year or nah?

Nah prolly should be but my studies are messed,
Rn I'm just switching from TSR to omegle cuz I'm bored

Hiya! I'm 18, year 13, nice to meet youuu.

I'm going to university in September too! Deciding between Queen Mary and Royal Holloway University of London but fingers crossed!
Original post by huda.farooqui
Hiya! I'm 18, year 13, nice to meet youuu.

I'm going to university in September too! Deciding between Queen Mary and Royal Holloway University of London but fingers crossed!

Heyyy, me too!

I looked at Queen Mary! It looks so nice, I love the location. Which one is your favourite at the moment?!
Nah prolly should be but my studies are messed,
Rn I'm just switching from TSR to omegle cuz I'm bored

Mine are too tbh I'm just hoping I get in but no clue if I will get the grades. Is Omegle any good, do you actually chat to people on there?
Original post by Jessica03
I’m going to uni this year too. I’m going to York! But I applied for notts too

Heyy, nice to meet you! That wasn't meant to sound that formal ahaha. Are you excited to go to uni? How are you doing at the moment?
Mine are too tbh I'm just hoping I get in but no clue if I will get the grades. Is Omegle any good, do you actually chat to people on there?

U get a 1 in 100 chance of chatting to people and having a good convo 😑
It's mostly bots.
Good luck with the uni ting
Heyy, nice to meet you! That wasn't meant to sound that formal ahaha. Are you excited to go to uni? How are you doing at the moment?

Yeah I’m super excited! I’m kinda nervous though, because I’ll be moving quite far from home! At the moment I’m okay. I’m kinda over school at home, but I don’t really want to go back, it’s all a mess 😂😂 how are you doing? Are you in Y13?
Heyyy, me too!

I looked at Queen Mary! It looks so nice, I love the location. Which one is your favourite at the moment?!

I’m leaning more towards Queen Mary because it’s still around London whereas Royal Holloway is in an odd location. I’m not too sure tho haha
Original post by Jessica03
Yeah I’m super excited! I’m kinda nervous though, because I’ll be moving quite far from home! At the moment I’m okay. I’m kinda over school at home, but I don’t really want to go back, it’s all a mess 😂😂 how are you doing? Are you in Y13?

How far away would it be for you?! if I get the one I want it will be about 2 1/2 hours away. I'm unbelievably over working from home, I have no motivation what so ever and every day feels the same! im driving myself mad ahaha.. Yeah im year 13, im assuming you are since you are going to uni soon and doing school, or am I just stupid?! I'm not too bad thank you, I just can't wait for things to start getting better (but I am wetting myself a bit over uni ahaha)
This really makes me wish I could go back to my university days. Possibly best 3 years of my life. Had so much fun :lol:
Hey
U get a 1 in 100 chance of chatting to people and having a good convo 😑
It's mostly bots.
Good luck with the uni ting

ahahaha you're that bored then?😂
u aren't selling the Omegle thing to me. u go on it a lot?
Hey where you from and how old are you x

Quick Reply

Latest