The Student Room Group

Never been in a relationship at 16. Is this weird?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I’m 15 and I’m hecka shy I haven’t been in a real relationship with a dude yet do to being shy and not being attractive or ever approached. But I do think I’d be a good girlfriend honestly, they missing out 🤷*♀️

mood honestly, I’m the same girl don’t worry about it they are just missing the best ones out poor boys :smile:
mood honestly, I’m the same girl don’t worry about it they are just missing the best ones out poor boys :smile:

Hehe thanks (:
I’m 15 and I’m hecka shy I haven’t been in a real relationship with a dude yet do to being shy and not being attractive or ever approached. But I do think I’d be a good girlfriend honestly, they missing out 🤷*♀️

Damnnn when I was 15 I was more concerned about my essays and science work than whether or not a boy approached me. You're 15 man go enjoy life don't sit around waiting for guy
Original post by scoobiedoobiedoo
Damnnn when I was 15 I was more concerned about my essays and science work than whether or not a boy approached me. You're 15 man go enjoy life don't sit around waiting for guy

Haha I’m not waiting for dudes. I’m just stating it’s perfectly okay 👌. I’m more interested in my school work too (:
22 and never had a relationship here so I wouldn't worry most of my friends from school also hadn't had a relationship at that age
What a great saying from your dad, that is really sweet, thank you for sharing. Yeah these replies have honestly helped me a lot, I think I’m just being influenced by my surroundings, most of my friends have body counts of atleast 1 and many relationships and I think I just felt abit left out. I will try my best to just do my own thing from now on :smile:
I’m 25 and live with my boyfriend. Sometimes I look back to years ago, and I just keep asking myself why I put my self in this relationship?
I’ve always been a romantic person, dreaming about my next love experience and things like that.
Still, being honest with you, the years of my life that I most enjoyed were those that I was single.
no it isn't considered weird
Wow really that’s crazy the age difference between us, did you ever doubt yourself for not being in a relationship throughout the years to now or does it just not bother you?

I guess that until I reached about 27-28 or so, I always thought it'd happen. Nowadays I'm more pessimistic. By the way, I'm not even a bad looking or shy person. I'm a competitive powerlifter who's also performed at standup comedy nights.

I've also "put myself out there", so to speak: studied in three different countries for bachelor's, master's and doctorate, among other experiences.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending