The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Suggestions for accommodation studying city south campus

Hello I’m going to study at the city south campus 2021 doing paramedic science, I’m concerned with the placements knowing we will need to travel a lot by ourselves. Any suggestions of where to stay during my first year? Best with parking place? Is the accommodation provided by BCU a good choice(the queens hospital close)? Thanks!
Hey did you mean City University? im going to be studying psychology bsc in 2021, it'll be my first year. Im sorta searching for a roommate to get a place with near the uni, since the accommodations seem too small for me. If youre interested lmk, my instagram is @divineforeign even
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Heyy! I’ll also be on city south campus so I’m just wondering what you ended up deciding about accommodation because I wasn’t too keen on queens hospital close
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy! I’ll also be on city south campus so I’m just wondering what you ended up deciding about accommodation because I wasn’t too keen on queens hospital close

I’m looking in renting a studio at “Aston Place”, located in the centre and it takes around 20 minutes walking to the campus, take a look at it, and mayb you can show me other places you have looked at, cheers!
Original post by TheOtter
I’m looking in renting a studio at “Aston Place”, located in the centre and it takes around 20 minutes walking to the campus, take a look at it, and mayb you can show me other places you have looked at, cheers!

Thank you for the suggestion I’ll deffo go look! As for what I’ve seen I’ve come across B16 Studios and they have a classic studio for like £143/week and it’s about 10-15 mins walk away from city south. I don’t know any good recommendations for flats with a classic en-suite bedroom in that area though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending