The Student Room Group

bad stretch marks but skinny

i have AWFUL stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs,hips etc but am really skinny. there's so many of them and they're bright red/purple i hate it. why is this happening? also does anyone know how i can get rid of them/ reduce them? :smile:
Reply 1
Bio Oil
Reply 2
They fade with time to silvery. Honestly almost everyone has them (men too) and they're no big deal
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by cheese toes
i have AWFUL stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs,hips etc but am really skinny. there's so many of them and they're bright red/purple i hate it. why is this happening? also does anyone know how i can get rid of them/ reduce them? :smile:

Hey girl, Let me tell you this is completely normal. Your probably experiencing significant amount of growth in a short period of time and this is normally when you hit puberty,
things like Lotions,creams, coconut oil,- aloe Vera vitamin E oil, vitamin A, bio oil, retinoid (often called tretinoin) creams or hyaluronic acid, These can really help to fade them and make three else noticeable. But it’s normal and more people than you think have stretch marks, and your beautiful no matter what, love yourself the way you are.
Hope this helps 😊
i have them too! they are perfectly normal, a lot more people have them than you would think. mine are on my hips. i use bio oil and palmers cocoa butter. i promise you they do fade!
Original post by annie_78
Hey girl, Let me tell you this is completely normal. Your probably experiencing significant amount of growth in a short period of time and this is normally when you hit puberty,
things like Lotions,creams, coconut oil,- aloe Vera vitamin E oil, vitamin A, bio oil, retinoid (often called tretinoin) creams or hyaluronic acid, These can really help to fade them and make three else noticeable. But it’s normal and more people than you think have stretch marks, and your beautiful no matter what, love yourself the way you are.
Hope this helps 😊

aw this is really helpful and comforting thanks so much :smile:
Original post by SMEGGGY
Bio Oil

tried for a bit and gave up, guess i'll give it another go thanks
Original post by greenthing
i have them too! they are perfectly normal, a lot more people have them than you would think. mine are on my hips. i use bio oil and palmers cocoa butter. i promise you they do fade!

oh phew ,thanks! it's good to know it's not just me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending