The Student Room Group

Waiting for ucas !

Hi 👋 its been three weeks and over waiting for ucas reply being abit impatient 😒
Apparently some decisions won't be made until April :wink: which unis btw?
Original post by Caz1234567
Apparently some decisions won't be made until April :wink: which unis btw?

Bradford University hopefully I get a positive response 🙏
Bradford University i am hoping to get a positive reply 🙏
Do I need to ring uni or ..?
Original post by Rukshanda Akram
Do I need to ring uni or ..?

No, they will get back to you. They have until May! :yep:
Original post by RazzzBerries
No, they will get back to you. They have until May! :yep:

Thank you for suggestion 👍
If you haven’t heard *anything* (check your spam/junk folders) from a university after 4 weeks then give them a ring to make sure you haven’t missed any important emails.
Uni get swamped with late applications in January.
Many Unis do not make the bulk of their offers until they have processed all of this.
Many offers will not be made until April / May.

Yes, you are being impatient - and remember a 'decision' could also be a rejection, so be careful what you wish for.
Hi 👋 its been three weeks and over waiting for ucas reply being abit impatient 😒

Hiya, I was waiting for a response from them as well and turned out it was in my spam! Give them a call and ask what stage your application is on. I also applied to bradford uni- took 4 weeks for an interview and 1 week to hear that I got offered a place! What course have you applied for?
Hiya I have applied for mental health nursing course. This Friday it will be four weeks. I do check spam there is nothing there. I am thinking of giving them a ring after completing four weeks. Could you kindly advice where to ring I mean admission department in bradford uni or ucas ??
where to ring I mean admission department in bradford uni or ucas ??

The relevant admissions office - not UCAS.
Hiya I have applied for mental health nursing course. This Friday it will be four weeks. I do check spam there is nothing there. I am thinking of giving them a ring after completing four weeks. Could you kindly advice where to ring I mean admission department in bradford uni or ucas ??

call Bradford uni and tell them you have a question about your application and they will put you on the line with them. don't call ucas
Thanks all for support..

Quick Reply

Latest