The Student Room Group

i dont like my life

years ago i did a stypid thing . i made a fake profile on instagram and isent a guy nudes but i dint show my face just some parts of my house and now i regret every single minute of my life .i just dont want anyone to know this .i just want to get over this thing but i cant
Original post by Anonymous20202
years ago i did a stypid thing . i made a fake profile on instagram and isent a guy nudes but i dint show my face just some parts of my house and now i regret every single minute of my life .i just dont want anyone to know this .i just want to get over this thing but i cant

sure u can just don't think about it
hey! firstly, this issue is much smaller than it seems. Years ago I did similar things and I often have times where I remember it and feel disgusted, ashamed you name it for doing it. However I’ve learnt to stop dwelling on the the past, and I know it’s cliche but I have the mentality of “you’ve got to laugh about it or else you’ll cry” and that’s exactly what I do. We can’t change it, but it’s a chance to learn from it and prevent it from happening again in the future and that’s the main thing.
Original post by wap.wap.wap
sure u can just don't think about while ago, I was in a toxic relationship. I eventually broke things off with the guy, but I have never woken up without feeling pain and despair. Because of what he did, I ended up with severe depression, anxiety, anger issues, and Body dismorphia. I was a wreck. I also went the entire day eating almost nothing and resulted in Anorexia. I am alot better now, but I have never told this story to anyone and this is why I am always uncomfortable showing my face or myself in general.

I am still in my teens and this all resulted when I was 10 - 13
Original post by oiv141178
I am still in my teens and this all resulted when I was 10 - 13

I really hope someone sees this because during that time I felt truly alone. I hated myself and didn't want anyone else to see me like that. Now I am really struggling not to fall back into that again.
i mean we've all been there the stupid things we do at a young age and then regret it ... i sent photos of my body to some guy who only wanted to talk to me for pictures ... i was 15 and stupid as i felt he was the only one 'who understood me' and i was wrong . he was like 19 and pressured me and stuff and i just went along with it really and then he told me one day we dont talk anymore (even though we did ) and told me to remove him and i never heard back from him after that....
Yeah this guy sound like a sh*t

Original post by Anonymous
i mean we've all been there the stupid things we do at a young age and then regret it ... i sent photos of my body to some guy who only wanted to talk to me for pictures ... i was 15 and stupid as i felt he was the only one 'who understood me' and i was wrong . he was like 19 and pressured me and stuff and i just went along with it really and then he told me one day we dont talk anymore (even though we did ) and told me to remove him and i never heard back from him after that....
Yeah this guy sound like a sh*t

yeah i dont like to think about but it is what it is i guess :ashamed: i mean loads of teengaers do this like more than i ever thought , i was talking to my friend and shes done it but shes 16 ... men are just disgusting
yeah i dont like to think about but it is what it is i guess :ashamed: i mean loads of teengaers do this like more than i ever thought , i was talking to my friend and shes done it but shes 16 ... men are just disgusting

Yeah that is one of the reasons why I am gay. ( sorry if I was being horrible)
Original post by Anonymous20202

Yes, that was stupid. But, we've all been young, and made mistakes. You should try to forget this segment of your life, and move on. Reflecting on past mistakes will not solve anything, and will leave you bitter.

I don't like to think about my past either, but I do because I learn from the experience, and know how I would recognise those types of experiences.

i acc wish i was gay ngl but i just dont find girl sexually attractive lmao ive always just liked guys sigh :'(
i acc wish i was gay ngl but i just dont find girl sexually attractive lmao ive always just liked guys sigh :'(

Yeah, I am not out yet to some of my family (plus I am the only gay person there) so I am really nervous about that

Quick Reply

Latest