The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Fashion History

has anyone who applied for csm fashion history and theory heard anything after the interview? my ual portal says "pending ucas update" and requests for passport, gcse results, etc. have now popped up? but i still haven't been updated

i know it's not even a week since my interview but its driving me crazy waiting, anyone else in the same boat? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm the same! I'm hoping the fact that they have asked for documents is good news! I've seen on old threads that it can take up to two weeks as it is UAL admissions sending the result to UCAS but I'm so impatient. How do you feel your interview went?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by evealexandra02
I'm the same! I'm hoping the fact that they have asked for documents is good news! I've seen on old threads that it can take up to two weeks as it is UAL admissions sending the result to UCAS but I'm so impatient. How do you feel your interview went?

I think it went ok, I definitely made a few blunders cause I was super nervous but nothing that I think would ruin my chances yanno I thought the tutors were really nice but I felt like one of them didn't really like me hahah but overall I think it went well! how did yours go? :smile:
Original post by skennedy15
I think it went ok, I definitely made a few blunders cause I was super nervous but nothing that I think would ruin my chances yanno I thought the tutors were really nice but I felt like one of them didn't really like me hahah but overall I think it went well! how did yours go? :smile:

I think mine went okay as well apart from my microphone stopping working! If you mean the woman I think she was just taking the serious role and the man was a bit more encouraging just to see how we deal under pressure! :smile:
Reply 4
I think mine went okay as well apart from my microphone stopping working! If you mean the woman I think she was just taking the serious role and the man was a bit more encouraging just to see how we deal under pressure! :smile:

that's exactly what my mom said hahaha hopefully we'll hear back soon!!
I applied too! My interview was the same, I think I fumbled a bit with one of the questions but apart from that, it was fine. I defo felt like they knew exactly what they were looking for though haha! I haven't heard anything but my UAL portal was updated with a request for document qualifications a couple of days ago, however, I haven't had any UCAS updates
Reply 6
Original post by Peigilovescows
I applied too! My interview was the same, I think I fumbled a bit with one of the questions but apart from that, it was fine. I defo felt like they knew exactly what they were looking for though haha! I haven't heard anything but my UAL portal was updated with a request for document qualifications a couple of days ago, however, I haven't had any UCAS updates

good luck!! hopefully it shouldn't be that long now cause i think I'm starting to go crazy checking my ucas every day hoping for an update haha
good luck!! hopefully it shouldn't be that long now cause i think I'm starting to go crazy checking my ucas every day hoping for an update haha

I had my update this morning! There might be a delay!
Reply 8
I had my update this morning! There might be a delay!

that's great! hopefully we'll get ours soon and i hope you got what you were hoping for!!!:smile:
that's great! hopefully we'll get ours soon and i hope you got what you were hoping for!!!:smile:

Yes I got an offer! Good luck :smile: x
Hi all,

Congratulations to those of you who have received offers and Good Luck to those of you still waiting for a response.

I'm a current CSM Fashion History and Theory student and happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the course, CSM or studying in London in general.

Kindest,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep
has anyone who applied for csm fashion history and theory heard anything after the interview? my ual portal says "pending ucas update" and requests for passport, gcse results, etc. have now popped up? but i still haven't been updated

i know it's not even a week since my interview but its driving me crazy waiting, anyone else in the same boat? :smile:

Hiya! Any news on your end? I had my interview at the beginning of March and received my offer yesterday. I applied directly to UAL and they sent me an e-mail to let me know as soon as their decision had been updated on the portal.
Original post by nadelemonade
Hiya! Any news on your end? I had my interview at the beginning of March and received my offer yesterday. I applied directly to UAL and they sent me an e-mail to let me know as soon as their decision had been updated on the portal.

I got notified about my decision on Thursday, as did a couple others. We didn't get any emails from UAL and it was a bit of a problem we were all having a discussion about. We have a Instagram group chat if you'd like to join? I think we're slightly more active on there!
Hi. On my ual portal it now says ‘pending ucas update’. I can’t see any request for me to do anything like upload documents etc...do I just wait do you think? It’s the bespoke tailoring course
Original post by Peigilovescows
I got notified about my decision on Thursday, as did a couple others. We didn't get any emails from UAL and it was a bit of a problem we were all having a discussion about. We have a Instagram group chat if you'd like to join? I think we're slightly more active on there!

Sure, I'd love to! Just PMed you my IG username :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by nadelemonade

Congrats on getting an offer! I still haven't heard even tho everyone else I've spoken to has, I uploaded the requested documents 2 weeks ago so I have no idea why it's taking this long. If I don't hear by Wednesday I'm going to email them because it will be over 4 weeks since my interview (and they said it would only take 2 weeks)
Original post by Jgilmore
Hi. On my ual portal it now says ‘pending ucas update’. I can’t see any request for me to do anything like upload documents etc...do I just wait do you think? It’s the bespoke tailoring course

im the same! they gave me an offer at the end of my interview but im worried having no documents requested is a bad sign? i applied to a different course tho so im not sure if it varies. i also have an offer from lcc and they never asked for documents so hopefully its all good :smile:
Original post by Jgilmore

I’m in the same situation, I emailed UAL and they’re hoping UCAS is updated by the end of this week
Reply 18
Original post by MGibson1992-
I’m in the same situation, I emailed UAL and they’re hoping UCAS is updated by the end of this week

hi :smile: have you heard anything yet? I emailed ual last Monday and was told that i should hear by the end of the week but i didn't
hi :smile: have you heard anything yet? I emailed ual last Monday and was told that i should hear by the end of the week but i didn't

Hi, yeah I finally received my (conditional) offer this morning!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending