The Student Room Group

KPMG school leavers apprenticeships 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mrugliest
What was in the inductive reasoning test?

It’s like a shape test where you have to spot patterns, there’s loads online to practice :smile:
Reply 81
I found the inductive test so hard and I’m so worried now I won’t get in the AC
Reply 82
Original post by Ht_445
I found the inductive test so hard and I’m so worried now I won’t get in the AC

If it eases your mind I found it way harder than what I was expecting and felt I'd performed a lot worse than a lot of similar ones I did for other applications but I passed! So try not to worry I'm sure you did great :smile:
Has anyone heard back who did the inductive reasoning the other day?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 84
Guys has anyone done the AC for KPMG? Or are you still waiting to be progressed?
Reply 85
I failed the test ffs
Reply 86
Original post by Abm2002
Guys has anyone done the AC for KPMG? Or are you still waiting to be progressed?

Had an email a few weeks back saying I had passed the inductive reasoning but there were candidates further ahead in the process so had to wait for them to progress before they would let me know anything else
Original post by lfh
Had an email a few weeks back saying I had passed the inductive reasoning but there were candidates further ahead in the process so had to wait for them to progress before they would let me know anything else

Yeah, I passed it too and I'm now waiting. Its been a month now since I passed so IDK what its taking them so long :frown:
Anyone else at the Assessment centre stage I got it next week! Low-key scary. If anyone else has got one as well hmu 😄
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 89
Original post by ImLeonardo
Anyone else at the Assessment centre stage I got it next week! Low-key scary. If anyone else has got one as well hmu 😄

I was invited to next week's one but I have mocks on that day so they're gonna invite me to the next one. Good luck!
Original post by ttiiaa
I was invited to next week's one but I have mocks on that day so they're gonna invite me to the next one. Good luck!

Omg, gl on your mocks!!
Reply 91
Omg, gl on your mocks!!

thank you!
let me know how ur assessment centre goes!
Reply 92

Yepp I’ve got my assessment centre next week aswell😳 Yeah I’m quite nervous tbh

Good luck!!
Reply 93
Original post by Abm2002
Yepp I’ve got my assessment centre next week aswell😳 Yeah I’m quite nervous tbh

Good luck!!

I had a phone call to say I have assessment centre next week as well, have you had an email to confirming it? They said they'd send me something through but haven't received anything as of yet
Reply 94
Original post by lfh
I had a phone call to say I have assessment centre next week as well, have you had an email to confirming it? They said they'd send me something through but haven't received anything as of yet

Yeah they emailed me first saying that I’ve been invited to the assessment centre. And then they called me to let me know & they said they’ll send me the link to join the AC a day before the actual AC date
I just got an invite to the virtual assessment centre. anyone else?
Reply 96
Original post by Abm2002
Yeah they emailed me first saying that I’ve been invited to the assessment centre. And then they called me to let me know & they said they’ll send me the link to join the AC a day before the actual AC date

I hadn't received any email before they called me but on the phone they made it sound like they were chasing up an email they sent which confused me a bit so good to know the email with links etc will be the day before. good luck!
I've just been invited to a virtual assessment. Anyone else?
Reply 98
Original post by lfh
I hadn't received any email before they called me but on the phone they made it sound like they were chasing up an email they sent which confused me a bit so good to know the email with links etc will be the day before. good luck!

Thank you! Good luck to you too!😊

And yeah they literally just emailed me again now to send me my timetable for the day
Reply 99
Original post by martynaa122
I've just been invited to a virtual assessment. Anyone else?

Yeah I’ve been invited to the virtual assessment centre, mine is next week.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest