The Student Room Group

Santander apprenticeship 2020/21

Hello guys. I just wanted to network with other people who got apprenticeship offers with Santander as well. I am starting in January however it is this year’s season, but because of corona it got pushed back. Anyone else starting this year? Feel free to reply and we can make a gc if it makes sense to.

Scroll to see replies

Hi there, I have applied for the Corporate banking apprenticeship at Santander and was wondering if you could help me with what to expect for the video interviews. Would be much appreciated thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Sam147067
Hi there, I have applied for the Corporate banking apprenticeship at Santander and was wondering if you could help me with what to expect for the video interviews. Would be much appreciated thanks.

Hi i’ve just received an offer for the same video assessment, have you done it yet? If so do you have any tips x
I have not done it yet, I was hoping to find someone who has to give me some tips😂
Reply 4
I have not done it yet, I was hoping to find someone who has to give me some tips😂

Okay lmao let me know when you’ve done it😭😭
I haven’t received an email inviting me to do it yet 😬when did you receive this email? And what did it say
I haven’t received an email inviting me to do it yet 😬when did you receive this email? And what did it say

Hello Sam,

Is this for the video interview? Im waiting for the link to do the video interview aswell, not stressing just yet haha.

Ive emailed asking for an update as its been longet than two weeks for me so ill let ya know
Reply 7
Original post by Harry.lee890
Hello Sam,

Is this for the video interview? Im waiting for the link to do the video interview aswell, not stressing just yet haha.

Ive emailed asking for an update as its been longet than two weeks for me so ill let ya know

I'm also waiting for an interview email as well so I guess were all in the same boat.
Original post by Aki678
I'm also waiting for an interview email as well so I guess were all in the same boat.

guessing they just want everyone to do it at a similar time. I suspect next things will be pretty quick after this
guessing they just want everyone to do it at a similar time. I suspect next things will be pretty quick after this

same i am waiting too
Original post by ehyy4324
same i am waiting too

Just recieved an email that the video links will be sent this week!!! Good luck everyone
Just recieved an email that the video links will be sent this week!!! Good luck everyone

congrats
when did you apply
like how long did it take for you to get the link
Yeah looks like we’re all waiting, what preparation is everyone doing for this interview?
Original post by ehyy4324
congrats
when did you apply
like how long did it take for you to get the link

Havent got the link yet. Just emailed someone from the early careers team ho said theyre sending them out this week. Assume youll get yours then too
Did you already get the email saying you passed the online assessment and the team are now reviewing your application?
Original post by Karen_oj
Did you already get the email saying you passed the online assessment and the team are now reviewing your application?

Hey, yeah got a second email since saying that the next stage is a video interview
Original post by Karen_oj

Yeah I got that exact same email about a week ago or so, haven't received anymore updates yet but from reading the other comments it looks like the next email inviting us to the video interview is coming sometime this week.
Yeah I got that exact same email about a week ago or so, haven't received anymore updates yet but from reading the other comments it looks like the next email inviting us to the video interview is coming sometime this week.

I recivied a second email after the one confirming i passed the assesment saying my appllication was succesful
I just got a link gonna do it in the next couple of days.
Original post by anonshib
I just got a link gonna do it in the next couple of days.

Nice to know someone finally has it!! I guess the rest of ours should be on the way

Quick Reply