The Student Room Group

What skin care products or items do you swear by?

Anything, moisturisers, serums, toners,masks, cleansing brushes or machines. Need to change up my routine.

Scroll to see replies

Simple water boost sleep cream is a LIFESAVER. I have such dry skin and it’s just lovely, so soothing and cooling.
I also love garnier hyrda bomb facial spray, it’s SPF and moisturising and smells like a dream. What are some of your favourites?
go on. enlighten us.
glycolic tonic once a day
Reply 5
Original post by captainme
I also love garnier hyrda bomb facial spray, it’s SPF and moisturising and smells like a dream. What are some of your favourites?

I swear by The Body Shop tea tree toner love it so much. No7 advanced eye serum is amazing too as is the regular face version. Feel like I need to give new products a try though.
Original post by Ivyreign
I swear by The Body Shop tea tree toner love it so much. No7 advanced eye serum is amazing too as is the regular face version. Feel like I need to give new products a try though.

I have super sensitive skin but I love No7 too!
:yy:
Can't fault it haha.
The ordinary- Niacinamide
Paulas choice BHA liquid exfoliant
Lineige lip mask
Skin republic sheet masks
Purito-Centella sunscreen
Teami- Matcha detox clay mask

I swear theres more so hmu if u want :tongue:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
The ordinary- Niacinamide
Paulas choice BHA liquid exfoliant
Lineige lip mask
Skin republic sheet masks
Purito-Centella sunscreen
Teami- Matcha detox clay mask

I swear theres more so hmu if u want :tongue:

Pleaase take me as your humble student :adore:
Can i interest u in anything sir :colondollar:
tHaT's JuSt GeNeS
Original post by Justaboutalive
Pleaase take me as your humble student :adore:

:top2:
Original post by Ivyreign
Anything, moisturisers, serums, toners,masks, cleansing brushes or machines. Need to change up my routine.

Glossier milky jelly face wash (works to remove makeup as well) or Simple face wash! :smile:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
:top2:

Honestly x If you can pm me the list I'll hit the shops on April 12th lmao.
It must be that then! Can only imagine looking 20 years younger than I am at that age.

Spoiler

Nah! Get excited, it’s awesome to get excited about stuff like that. Especially because skincare makes you feel great and it’s great self care to have a routine that you love. I’m so inspired by your routine too, it’s awesome!!
Oh :redface:
erm can't help bc i'm in the same boat as u :rolleyes:
YAAAAASSSSS!!!! :cry2: :dancing::rave:

Quick Reply

Latest