The Student Room Group

My girlfriend

Shes in bed all day and I'm never able to contact her because she gets up at 4pm. She lives off her dads money, she's a rich kid because her dad works hard and shes just mocking him. I don't really get involved in her famliy but shes affecting me like I feel like shes turning me away and ****. Its so much. Once we went to a friends of mine house, we had a pizza and she was just complaining that its*doughy*like, erm no it a pizza ffs like wtf, am I right in thinking that is a bit dumb? Because its a pizza it's literally made of dough and got a topping on.
let her be. people learn eventually.
cuz
you can't talk to her about her living style and that anyway
To be fair some pizzas are very doughy. I'm a thin crust guy myself :tongue:
Original post by NedgarDavids
To be fair some pizzas are very doughy. I'm a thin crust guy myself :tongue:

lol
lol guys this is not about pizza this is about here girlfriend being a leech off her dad and also a spoiled brat
Original post by Tania_loveheart
lol guys this is not about pizza this is about here girlfriend being a leech off her dad and also a spoiled brat

Very true, pizza distracted me (it was also a bit of a bad example by OP haha)

OP: If it really bothers you then I'd sack her off. Sounds like you're not really getting a lot out of the relationship other than frustration so not worth it imo.
Original post by Anonymous
Shes in bed all day and I'm never able to contact her because she gets up at 4pm.

She's a typical student. :sleep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending