The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Maths Offer Holders 2021

This is kind of an overdue continuation to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6175998.

This is a thread for offer holders for Warwick maths (or any joint degree course involving maths) to chat.

I'm a second year at Warwick studying maths. Did mathstat first year and happy to answer any questions about Warwick or maths over here.

Scroll to see replies

@bryc1123

I'm going to link this in the OP of the main offer holders thread and hope ppl see it
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
thank you.
Hi! I have an offer for maths and physics :biggrin:
Reply 4
@richmaths hey man I applied for the same course but haven’t got an offer yet. I applied for maths and physics integrated masters. What was you offer btw?
Original post by Droy123
@richmaths hey man I applied for the same course but haven’t got an offer yet. I applied for maths and physics integrated masters. What was you offer btw?

Hey man, that's great, my offer is AA in further maths and physics (did maths in year 12) and that is also for the integrated masters.
I’ve applied to MORSE back in December but I still haven’t heard back. Has anyone applied to MORSE and received an offer? How long did it take ?
Reply 7
I applied to Morse in Jan and also haven’t heard anything yet
Reply 8
Applied 20 Jan and got an offer for MMORSE today. Best of luck to everyone else...
Reply 9
I also have applied for Morse in Jan and haven’t heard anything, received an email from them yesterday saying that they were experiencing difficulties with processing all the applications so offers might be delayed
Reply 10
Original post by N.GO
Applied 20 Jan and got an offer for MMORSE today. Best of luck to everyone else...

Are you from the UK or overseas?
Reply 11
Original post by co3297
Are you from the UK or overseas?

UK
Reply 12
tfw there's more morse people here than maths
Reply 13
Original post by co3297
I also have applied for Morse in Jan and haven’t heard anything, received an email from them yesterday saying that they were experiencing difficulties with processing all the applications so offers might be delayed

Same, I applied in January and I got that email yesterday but then today I got an offer. I am sure yours will come very soon. 🤞🏽
Reply 14
Original post by Ana_xox
Same, I applied in January and I got that email yesterday but then today I got an offer. I am sure yours will come very soon. 🤞🏽

well done!

may i ask what were your predicted grades and the offer they gave?
Reply 15
Original post by N.GO
well done!

may i ask what were your predicted grades and the offer they gave?

predicted grades: A* A* A A (Maths, French, Economics, AS further maths) and they gave me a conditional offer ( A*A*AA or AAA + 2 in any step paper)
Reply 16
Original post by Ana_xox
predicted grades: A* A* A A (Maths, French, Economics, AS further maths) and they gave me a conditional offer ( A*A*AA or AAA + 2 in any step paper)

are you planning on firming?
Reply 17
Original post by 4D Chess
tfw there's more morse people here than maths

Has anyone got a reduced offer for Maths yet? Due to MAT score?
I have the standard offer but still hoping for the reduced offer.
Don’t know if they have given any yet? Anyone???
Hi all, I've got an offer for Maths and I'm planning on insuring it :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Interea
Hi all, I've got an offer for Maths and I'm planning on insuring it :smile:

Congratulations. Please can I ask what the offer is? Did you do MAT?

Quick Reply

Latest