The Student Room Group

Uni or Apprenticeship

Hey, hope everyone is alright. Currently I am in Year 12 and I know that when I’m older I want to work in the Media industry however I’m not sure what specific job, is this bad? I think I will go to uni but I’m not certain on uni or an apprenticeship and does anyone know what media at Loughborough Uni is like? Thank you Xxxx
Original post by SF2
Hey, hope everyone is alright. Currently I am in Year 12 and I know that when I’m older I want to work in the Media industry however I’m not sure what specific job, is this bad? I think I will go to uni but I’m not certain on uni or an apprenticeship and does anyone know what media at Loughborough Uni is like? Thank you Xxxx

Hey, I'm good thanks how are you? It's totally okay not to know what job you want. I'm in yr 13 and have applied for my uni courses but still don't know what I want as my job! You have loads of time to figure it out. I spoke to my teachers about appreciateships and they suggested Uni as with this pandemic it affects apprenticeships - I suggest you talk to your careers counsellor in college and they can give you advice! I don't know about that uni but hope this helped you 😁
Original post by SF2

Hi @SF2
It would be good to speak to a careers advisor or have a browse on UCAS - they have some good information that you might find useful.
Here's a link to our Communications and Media department for more information on what's on offer: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/subjects/communication-media/
Hope this helps :smile:
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest