The Student Room Group

Rsm 2021

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if Bristol office has a partner interview? Thanks!
Original post by RA_5675
I guess you could talk to them about that but they would most likely say you are meant to have read this when applying

I believe the poster means January intake for next year.
Just Spoke too RSM recruiter that they will consider other vacancies since they have accumulated large proportion applicant and selection for AC will be tight but willing transferee alternative and different geographical from Cambridge, Leeds, Belfast etc Manchester office etc expend on role subject to availability as they they are taking large proportion cohort compared competition will be tight but consider AC for other location if only you satisfy minimum criteria good luck with your apps peep i have bee waiting from march lol 2020 for AC
Does anyone know how many days we could get the ac result from Rsm? Thanks!
Original post by Matcha__
Does anyone know how many days we could get the ac result from Rsm? Thanks!

I had my AC yesterday and when I asked they said 'few days', I am assuming less than a week. Did they get back to you?
Reply 65
Original post by 1234m5678
I had my AC yesterday and when I asked they said 'few days', I am assuming less than a week. Did they get back to you?

2 days for me. I wasn’t accepted unfortunately
Original post by 1234m5678

What role did you apply for and where?
Original post by A2ndacc
2 days for me. I wasn’t accepted unfortunately

Sorry to hear that :/ was it difficult?
I've just been invited to an AC for Corporate Tax Assistant Graduate Role (Basingstoke)

Has anyone who has already done an AC got any advice or tips about it? Good luck everyone!
Original post by hannah333davis
I've just been invited to an AC for Corporate Tax Assistant Graduate Role (Basingstoke)

Has anyone who has already done an AC got any advice or tips about it? Good luck everyone!

How long did it take from finding out you passed VI to getting a date for your AC?
Original post by antebellum
How long did it take from finding out you passed VI to getting a date for your AC?

Took about a week or two for me!
Original post by antebellum

Less than a week for me
How long to hear back after the AC? Had my interview on 09/02 and still haven't heard?!
Hi, does anyone know how long it takes for RSM to get back to you after your VI? I did mine a few weeks ago and have yet to hear back
Reply 74
Accepted an offer for a grad role at RSM, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask :smile:
Original post by a.kh1
Accepted an offer for a grad role at RSM, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask :smile:

Congratulations! How did you find the application process? Did you find them challenging? Any information on the online tests, video assessment and virtual assessment would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Reply 76
Original post by Kasumi W
Congratulations! How did you find the application process? Did you find them challenging? Any information on the online tests, video assessment and virtual assessment would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Hi
PM me for further details and i'll get back to you
Original post by a.kh1

Hi which role did you apply to and is there anything I can prepare for the AC? I'm applying for Corporate Finance in Stoke.
Original post by colliecat
Hi which role did you apply to and is there anything I can prepare for the AC? I'm applying for Corporate Finance in Stoke.

hey whens your AC?
Original post by MCKP
I just got an email today saying I passed the video interview and that I've been shortlisted but it's not a guarantee that I'll be invited to the assessment centre. So not really sure what to make of that. They said they'll be in touch soon.

Hi I just got an email saying I was shortlisted from the video interview. Any idea what happened to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending