The Student Room Group
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham

Who's attending BCU or NEWMAN 2021 !!!

Hi,
What course are you studying?
What are your current alevels ?
English, politics and sociology alevels.
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham
Original post by Anonymous
English, politics and sociology alevels.

Hi, let us know if we can help with any Newman University- related questions. :smile:
Nav (Official Newman University Rep)
Reply 3
Original post by Newman University Official Rep
Hi, let us know if we can help with any Newman University- related questions. :smile:
Nav (Official Newman University Rep)

Hi,

I've received an offer from Newman uni however I applied for the wrong course. Is it possible I will be able to change it to my chosen one. It is similar to my chosen one. I've already emailed Newman uni however they told me I have to wait for an interview however it's been 2 weeks with no response. What do you recommend I do?
Reply 4
Teaching in uni
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I've received an offer from Newman uni however I applied for the wrong course. Is it possible I will be able to change it to my chosen one. It is similar to my chosen one. I've already emailed Newman uni however they told me I have to wait for an interview however it's been 2 weeks with no response. What do you recommend I do?

Hi, have you contacted our admissions department? If yes, send me a message at [email protected] with your details and I'll ask our admissions team for an update. If you have not then please fill out this form and our admissions team will be in touch shortly:https://www.newman.ac.uk/ask-admissions/ :smile: Thanks Nav
Reply 6
Original post by Newman University Official Rep
Hi, have you contacted our admissions department? If yes, send me a message at [email protected] with your details and I'll ask our admissions team for an update. If you have not then please fill out this form and our admissions team will be in touch shortly:https://www.newman.ac.uk/ask-admissions/ :smile: Thanks Nav

Hi,

Could you please help me out with a query. If I don't have my GCSE certificates can i provide alternative proof? Such as email from my school or signed statement of results. Please get back to me.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending