The Student Room Group

Any other aromantic girls?

I like sex but not hold hands or dates so I am aromantic. I also have high standards when it comes to looks. Who relates?
Original post by Anonymous
I like sex but not hold hands or dates so I am aromantic. I also have high standards when it comes to looks. Who relates?

I can't say if I am certainly Aromantic but I despise anything that has to do with romance....even the small gestures, reason why my relationships don't last eh. And I don't care about the looks, as long as they are tall, dominant and 3+ older than me
I can't say if I am certainly Aromantic but I despise anything that has to do with romance....even the small gestures, reason why my relationships don't last eh. And I don't care about the looks, as long as they are tall, dominant and 3+ older than me

Really? How many relationships? How old are you?

I look at looks a lot tbh unfortunately but I like polite and smart men with degrees.
I don't like romance if I want a bf, I want to sex with him, want him to be good looking, I don't want hold hands or compliments. I don't care about presents much since I work myself and have a job but I hope he can help me out a bit financially
Original post by aromantic123
Really? How many relationships? How old are you?

I look at looks a lot tbh unfortunately but I like polite and smart men with degrees.
I don't like romance if I want a bf, I want to sex with him, want him to be good looking, I don't want hold hands or compliments. I don't care about presents much since I work myself and have a job but I hope he can help me out a bit financially

Yes, I am 20 and I've had 3 real relationships... I only want a bf in name only but not have to do all those relationship stuff and I am too independent, getting help from them makes me feel like they can control me. Cause one of my ex thought he could control and keep me with his money but my broke self left either way.

Yes same

Quick Reply

Latest