The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

UofG - Msc Data Science

Hi All! Anyone here going to pursue Masters in Data Science at UofG in September 2021?
Reply 1
Original post by Manasa V
Hi All! Anyone here going to pursue Masters in Data Science at UofG in September 2021?

Hey Manasa, I have an offer for the same
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sir_vp
Hey Manasa, I have an offer for the same

Hi! Great to know! Would like to check with you on 2 things - Any confirmations on scholarships and also any idea if we'd be having Live (offline) classes from September.
Reply 3
Hi! Great to know! Would like to check with you on 2 things - Any confirmations on scholarships and also any idea if we'd be having Live (offline) classes from September.

Sent a mail reg scholarship but received a vague answer about how scholarships are awarded only based on academic excellence. If you are selected, you'll receive a mail six weeks after receiving the offer. Regarding live classes, the unis are still unsure as it is too soon .
Reply 4
Original post by kanupriya63
heyyy.. congrats on your offer..
i have an offer for MSc Data Analytics from UofG

Hello! Congrats on your offer too! Would like to check with you on 2 things - Any confirmations on scholarships and also any idea if we'd be having Live (offline) classes from September.

hey ayesha here..i got an offer for september 2021 intake..i wanted to talk to you regarding accomodation..please message me.
Reply 6
Original post by ahmedayesh
hey ayesha here..i got an offer for september 2021 intake..i wanted to talk to you regarding accomodation..please message me.

Hey Ayesha! Glad to know..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending