The Student Room Group

A blog of nothingness

I thought I’d make a blog, not a gyg but a collection of my thoughts, ideas and much more. A place to chill, de stress and relax.

I have never done this before so so bare with.

Introduction:
Name: Jack
Year:13
I have autism by the way
Interests: politics
Culture
History
Photography
Space
Star Wars

It’s really fine if no one ever sees this to be honest, I’m not looking for attention by writing this, more of an online diary

Scroll to see replies

Well, I mean, speaking of space. I found out today the answer of a question is long been pondering, what exists between galaxies 🤔

Intergalactic space! I also found out today that as the universe expands away from us, the rate at which it expands exponentially grows and it’s why we can see things as far as 30 billion light years away, even though the earth has existed for 7 billion!
I wish I lived in the countryside, that way I could see the stars better and hopefully the Milky Way! Living in London, the couple of things I’ve seen were the meteor over London a couple of years ago and I also managed to spot the meteor shower as it came over London just last summer
Reply 3
I thought you were much older than 18.
Posting to sub!
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I thought you were much older than 18.
Posting to sub!

What have you that impression? Quite interested to know
Nice to meet you Jack, I'm also a big fan of space so I hope you tell us more about your fascination with it!
Original post by Fox Hound
Nice to meet you Jack, I'm also a big fan of space so I hope you tell us more about your fascination with it!

I’m extremely interested in astrophotography too.

Space fascinates me for many reasons, one thing being that what we know is probably so little compared to the full picture. I’m also a firm believer that one day in the future, humanity will be able to effortlessly travel through space
I love Star Wars too, I have the original VHS series.
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
I love Star Wars too, I have the original VHS series.

Now that’s pretty cool.

Interesting fact: did you know that Captain Phasma’s armour is the exact same chromium that belonged to the Queen of Naboo’s ship? It was melted down and made into her armour
Reply 9
Original post by jackmarshal757
What have you that impression? Quite interested to know

Your posting style is quite mature, you come across as very levelheaded.
Now that’s pretty cool.

Interesting fact: did you know that Captain Phasma’s armour is the exact same chromium that belonged to the Queen of Naboo’s ship? It was melted down and made into her armour

REALLYYY??? Oh my god that is soooo cool, I had no clue!
Oooo politics is definitely an interesting topic to discuss-any views on Bojos road map to lifting restrictions ?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Your posting style is quite mature, you come across as very levelheaded.

Interesting, it might just be because I’m quite mature and smart.
REALLYYY??? Oh my god that is soooo cool, I had no clue!

Indeed, I know way too much about Star Wars to be honest, probably a little too much
I’m extremely interested in astrophotography too.

Space fascinates me for many reasons, one thing being that what we know is probably so little compared to the full picture. I’m also a firm believer that one day in the future, humanity will be able to effortlessly travel through space

Yeah I think one day we will be able to travel space with ease. Do you also share the same view with our own planet? Hardly anything is known about the deepest parts of the ocean - fish and other organisms are able to survive and thrive under such harsh conditions.
Indeed, I know way too much about Star Wars to be honest, probably a little too much

that is 100% ok
all though I havent really gotten into The Mandaloiran
Original post by helmattwaa
Oooo politics is definitely an interesting topic to discuss-any views on Bojos road map to lifting restrictions ?

I listed it as a topic of interest, but to be honest I’d want this to stay away from politics, simply because most of my day to day thoughts and activities are centred around politics.

Make a separate thread on this, tag me and I’ll be sure to drop by
all though I havent really gotten into The Mandaloiran

The Mandalorian and the planned sequels are all brilliant to be honest.
The Mandalorian and the planned sequels are all brilliant to be honest.

idk baby yoda is cute but at the same time he kinda scares me with those big beaty eyes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending