The Student Room Group

A Levels

For my A Level options I picked psychology and criminology since I think I’ll enjoy them both. I also picked Law to do as my A Levels as I think it will go well with the other two options. Is this a good choice or would picking a science be better? If not what subject would you recommend? Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
if you’re planning to go to university, what degree do you want to do?
As previous commenter said, it depends on what degree you are wanting to do if one at all. Different degrees require different subjects or no specific subjects at all
Reply 3
I’m not exactly sure. I was planning on doing psychology in uni but I’ve heard they dont have a large area job wise and its quite hard to find a job as a psychologist. I’ve also thought about doing criminal psychology as well.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m not exactly sure. I was planning on doing psychology in uni but I’ve heard they dont have a large area job wise and its quite hard to find a job as a psychologist. I’ve also thought about doing criminal psychology as well.

Those A levels sound great! Im unsure if you need biology for a psychology degree so i would double check
However im currently doing law and it is really fascinating so i would definitely recommend doing it!
Reply 5
Original post by Squiggles1238
Those A levels sound great! Im unsure if you need biology for a psychology degree so i would double check
However im currently doing law and it is really fascinating so i would definitely recommend doing it!

I heard that Law is extremely difficult, I was also considering maybe to do that in uni. What’s your opinions and thought on doing Law in uni? And what made you pick Law? Thanks 😊
Original post by Anonymous
I heard that Law is extremely difficult, I was also considering maybe to do that in uni. What’s your opinions and thought on doing Law in uni? And what made you pick Law? Thanks 😊

Hi sorry for the late response!
Law is defo not extremely difficult, its just a lot of cases to remember, im also taking biology and personally i find that wayyy harder
Im going to be applying to do a law degree in year 13, if its something that you would find fascinating then go for it!!
Honestly i originally picked drama but i dont like the writing component of it so i thought lets do law

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending