why u tryna think of prom now loool its a pandemicccc yano lool

they know that but still wanna talk about it
What does PRSOM stand for??
Original post by Last resort
What does PRSOM stand for??

please rep some other member
Original post by BluMoon06
they know that but still wanna talk about it

Tbf I don’t really see a problem with it being held at school (eg sports hall) bc either way the whole of sixth form (including yr 12s smh) was crammed into a tiny canteen at lunch bc there was nowhere else to eat (I’m talking abt November/December). This involved people having to fit five people onto four-people benches due to the lack of space... i don’t see how prom could be much worse in terms of spreading covid!

Obviously if school doesn’t acc reopen then yh ofc prom would be a stupid idea unless it’s virtual (in which I case definitely wouldn’t want to go lol)
Original post by BluMoon06
please rep some other member

Ok tyyy
but I don’t really get it lol surely smth like SICGUR (sorry I can’t give u rep) would have worked better? Who came up with this 😂
Original post by Last resort
Ok tyyy
but I don’t really get it lol surely smth like SICGUR (sorry I can’t give u rep) would have worked better? Who came up with this 😂

tbh i dont understand it either lol
i cant rep you, you go rep someone for me lmao
Original post by elscha_bandito
It might be cancelled again but I don’t care I’m excited, what are you guys wearing to prom?? :smile:

There’s a ton of dresses (that would be great for prom) on sale on asos... I got one for £20 and it used to be £99.99 😏
I finished year 13 last year so doubt they'll put a prom together for us, we're so far down the school's priority line and it seems a long way away so it will be more like a reunion and see how much everyone's changed :lol:
With Boris’ announcement from yesterday...
I reckon prom’s happening!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by Iast resort

Remember that the dates are all subjective and hypothetical though.
Original post by Iast resort

my school is planning ours!! I’m quite excited ahh!
Original post by Ðeggs
Remember that the dates are all subjective and hypothetical though.

Isn’t prom about 150-200 people minimum in one hall?
my school is planning ours!! I’m quite excited ahh!

Yessss r u yr 11 or 13??
Original post by huda.farooqui
Isn’t prom about 150-200 people minimum in one hall?

Tbf I don’t really see a problem with it being held at school (eg sports hall) bc either way the whole of sixth form (including yr 12s smh) was crammed into a tiny canteen at lunch bc there was nowhere else to eat (I’m talking abt November/December). This involved people having to fit five people onto four-people benches due to the lack of space... I don’t see how prom could be much worse in terms of spreading covid!

And if things really do get to normal by the end of June (I’m not that much of an optimist so I think that’s wishful thinking but anyway... see above reasoning) then what’s the problem? :tongue:
Original post by Iastresort
Yessss r u yr 11 or 13??

year 11 and In part of the prom commitee ahhh!! you?
Reply 58
year 11 and In part of the prom commitee ahhh!! you?

Do you have a dress to wear and will you hire a photography company? I’m very interested to know what do you do on the prom committee! Do you have a specific dress code? What about people who don’t want pictures taken? Are you allowed alcohol? Do you have a venue sorted? Catering and food as well as balloons and a photo booth stand?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ðeggs
Do yo
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending