Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth uni accom

Hi there, Is there anyone going to Bournemouth Uni London who is either:
-Doing adult nursing
-A non-alcoholic consumer
-Female
-Muslim
I am trying to see which accomodation would be suitable and I was generally looking at what my fellow peers are looking at. Also If anyone knows of any Bournemouth Social Media Groupchats for any of the above could you please inform me of them.
Thank youuu xx
Original post by student4953
-Doing adult nursing
-Female
-Muslim
I am trying to see which accomodation would be suitable and I was generally looking at what my fellow peers are looking at. Also If anyone knows of any Bournemouth Social Media Groupchats for any of the above could you please inform me of them.
Thank youuu xx

Hi, I am planning to apply to Bournemouth university! I am also a Muslim female, can we chat?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
-Doing adult nursing
-Female
-Muslim
Thank youuu xx

Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I am planning to apply to Bournemouth university! I am also a Muslim female, can we chat?

I'm a Muslim who graduated from Bournemouth last year so if you need any help let me know.
Original post by RichPiana
I'm a Muslim who graduated from Bournemouth last year so if you need any help let me know.

What did you study? and which accommodation is good? My course is based in Talbot campus
What did you study? and which accommodation is good? My course is based in Talbot campus

I studied Forensic Computing & Security. The best accommodation option for me would be Bailey Point because it’s still pretty new (opened only a couple of years ago) and it’s situated right next to most of the other accommodation options which means that when you make friends chances are they’ll be living near you. It’s also like a 5-10 minute walk from town which helps.

Yes sure! Feel free to Private Message (PM) me!!!
Yes sure! Feel free to Private Message (PM) me!!!

Hi for some reason I am not able to message yet, could I message you on any social media?
Hi for some reason I am not able to message yet, could I message you on any social media?

yea sure you can DM me on Insta @study_gram_nursing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending